šŸ„Š The Boxing Thread

Galahad robbed by the judges there.

Only if you believe the ridiculously biased commentary from that buffoon Ronald McDonald or whatever heā€™s called.

Galahad should have been deducted points in most of the early rounds.

1 Like

Maybe, but he wasnā€™t and landed more and cleaner punches. Home town decision for me.

Havenā€™t seen it but 5Live said it was close.

FURY BEATS SCHWARZ

Tyson Fury has his man cornered here and is pinging in hooks and shots at will, thereā€™s blood on the face of Tom Schwarz and this looks like itā€™ll be all over in a matter of secondsā€¦ it is, the towel comes in. Fight over.

It took less than two rounds, in fact there were six seconds of the second round to spare.

1 Like

Has he been taking fashion tips from Bletch?

6 Likes

Wilderā€™s got to defend his belt against Luis Ortiz in September firstā€¦

https://twitter.com/Seconds_0ut/status/1150785740542005249

2 Likes

Possibly, but not in person. In person, @saintbletchā€™s shirtwaz is like a bad LSD trip. Utterly disturbing and something you never want to do again on your own account.

We all fucking tried for bad shirts at the leadermoot. No one who tried to affect the style could beat what bletch provides naturally.

Itā€™s a relief boxers have to bout shirtless.

Bletch would be world champion otherwise.

2 Likes

Whyte v Rivas about to start:

1 Like

Pacqiauo is fighting tonight I believe

Pride of the Philippines

Apart from me of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Manny Pacquiao beats Keith Thurman on points to take WBA Super welterweight title

2 Likes

Whyte looked good last night, his jab was excellent and technically he was as good as Iā€™ve seen him. Rivas, knockdown aside was a bit disappointing although he definitely came to win. Iā€™d love to see whyte get the title now. Apart from his insane power Wilder is as limited as Iā€™ve seen in a HW champ.

2 Likes

To completely ruin the occasion its reported that Whyte failed a drugs test, rumoured to be for anabolic steroids. If true thatā€™s his career well and truly fucked.

2 Likes

Shocked me that, he is the fighter no one wanted to fight, rightly so if he was jacked up to his tits.

1 Like

Iā€™d started to really get behind him over the past year. The underdog, proper bloke, honest, big heart, didnā€™t duck anyone etcā€¦ Even bought the ppv which I couldnā€™t really justify the expense. Feel a bit cheated if itā€™s all true.

3 Likes

I Eddie Hearn we trust.
I wonder if the enquiry will be ppv?

4 Likes