đŸ„Š The Boxing Thread

Can’t think of many that would have survived against Tyson in his prime. So aggressive.
https://twitter.com/KOKINGS4/status/1065162958991499264

Ali in my opinion. Also think he’d have had problems with foreman and frazier. It’s not his fault but tyson never beat a world class fighter. It was the era I guess.

He was small for a HW too. Wouldn’t want him barrelling in at you mind. Such great movement. (I spend way too much time watching Tyson clips).

None of them will want to face Whyte.

AJ probably won’t be bothered about beating him again.

Close fight that until the end and Whyte has improved, Joshua has been static for the last couple of performances at least.

Agree Whyte’s improved but so has Joshua imo. I’m not sure that fight will be very appealing to AJ. Probably will be to Hearn though.

True.

Beast.
https://twitter.com/EditinKing/status/1073013982628200448

Hmmm, what should I watch

Warrington v Frampton or
Chisora v Whyte

It’s a shame that the fights are now decided on who has got the better TV company rather than who is the better fighter

Just seen that it was 30 years ago today that Big Frank fought Tyson. 30 years! Bloody hell, i feel old.

3 Likes

Went to watch it at Burridge Social Club, as it was on this new fangled satellite TV. British Sky Broadcasting? Whatever happened to them?

After an evening’s beer in Botley, we rocked up about midnight and for our money we were given 6 cans of lager and a ticket to get some sausages and chips later. The signal kept dropping out whilst we watched the undercard, unable to hear the commentary. Frank Bough was introducing the show.

Needless to say, most of our party fell asleep only to be woken up when Bruno threw his first punch. It was after 5 o’clock and about 8 of us were playing football that day. We lost our only game of the season to boot.

2 Likes

39 posts were merged into an existing topic: Boxing Thread

AJ TKO’ed this morning. “Immediate” rematch to follow.

Lol.

Keeping the Scousers off the top off the sports pages so it was worth it

1 Like

As @Rust-Cohle will tell you, I predicted an AJ loss.

I also predicted a 3-1 win for Tottenham, mind.

You also said you wanted AJ to ejaculate on your chest.
Shit, wrong bletch

3 Likes