The BIG Match (thread) :The mighty free scoring Saints (prefer demons) vs Raspy Sean's Clarets

Lawro is predicting 2-0 to the Saints. I’ll be amazed if we manage to score two goals (unless at least one of them is a penalty).

I’ve also predicted 2-0 and have a 100% accuracy rate so far this season. I’ll await your apology.

I thought he said 2-1 ?

Yes just checked he said 2-1

The world will be saved is still a lot simpler to believe than the idea of MoPo standing on the touchline waving his arms and screaming at our lot to attack

2 Likes

On that I cannot argue

Hmmmm, thes3 lot are no mugs for sure.

Won at Chelsea

drew at Spurs

drew at Anfield.

Won at Everton

ok last time out at City lost 3-0, but they are battering everyone for fun!

At 5/1 I think Burnley may well be a very good punt today. See this going like the Watford game. So I retract my 1-1 for a 1-2.

3-0 to the mighty SFC! Time to get positive muthafuckas! 3 big points to see us through the dirge of the international break.

COYR! :lou_lol:

1 Like

@fatso thought you weren’t upvoting anymore??

Still hold to my turgid 0-0

Hmmm, looks like MP is perservering with Tadic and Redmond. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

So he’s dropped JWP who created our goal last week and dropped our best defender from last week … it’s a funny old game

Team news, anyone?

Walking in the hills near Bath and need to know.

Corrected for you :lou_wink_2:

1 Like
1 Like

Interested to see if that team works. Tadic seemingly central and Redmond from the right. Perhaps he’ll therefore cut in and go square less? We live in hope.

At least Boufal is still in the side. Whilst it was not a huge contribution last week it is easy to forget that he won the free kick by drawing the man in and running at the defence who were clearly shit scared of being mugged off like the entire WBA team the week before.

Please, please, please let Fraser have a quiet game with nothing to do.

Why hasn’t Dyche been poached by Everton yet? It isn’t too late to cause some disruption Mr Kenwright…

1 Like

COYRs

OK, I have faith in my demons - although listening to the shits on cousin Rupert’s TV channel thay have suggested they have been putting in some ‘crosses’ - which unnerves me…

Scrappy so far.

From sky sports… sounds about right for us!

10:20
SOUTHAMPTON 0-0 BURNLEY

19: Defence has triumphed attack in this cagey contest so far. Both sides are happy to only press when they are in their own half, resulting in plenty of midfield play with little end product.

Unlucky Boufal