The BIG Match (thread) :The mighty free scoring Saints (prefer demons) vs Raspy Sean's Clarets

24 hours to go.

I still have hope expectations of a resounding win

24 hours to instill that into the unbelievers

Come on you Saints

Not sure who’'s worse @btripz you for you blatant manipulation of Phils good nature or SFC for posting 6 times to get people to watch that load of waffle

1 Like

I’m only 20 points behind @fatso this week and I don’t post in the vote magnet thread.

2 Likes

Have a freebie for the blatent vote blag :lou_lol:

1 Like

Vote magnet thread ?

Ah Brexit I expect

Or mebbe Barrys social integration one ? Always lots of votes there if you stoke the fire a bit :lou_lol:

I’m sure Pap has a rule about touting for upvotes…

Happy for any spare votes going guys

:lou_lol:

2 Likes

Where is Barry? Not seen him for a while. I think I’m missing the big islamophobe.

1 Like

Wife sent him on an anger management course.

It worked.

He has nothing more to say.

RIP Barry.

1 Like

Downvoted.

Not for the trolling of a valued forum member, but because you obviously expected to get a shit-load of upvotes for kicking the big B when he’s not here to dissemble, mention Islam, Randall and Hopkirk, Allegros and soda-syphons before attempting to defend himself.

Bully.

1 Like

Fuck it. I’m not upvoting anyone anymore. Downvotes only.

1 Like

Pap has won :frowning:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooóôooòooöoœoø…!

I like upvoting persons but I am all about chic and fashion so I’ll hold back my votes until the next win.

Come Sunday morning you will be up voting like crazy

Me first :lou_lol:

Yeah and you believe Brexit t will work out well, population growth is good for the planet and all politicos are normal.

3 Likes

Harsh @dubai_phil

Do we have a team yet ?

Normally posted an hour before kick off so just over 3 hours to go impatient saint.

It is already 19:05 here i will be in no fit state to read a team sheet in 3 hours

who has the inside line?