The best of the worst

Considering that the relegation spot are close to nailed on, it’s time for the annual, “would you take any of em?” conversation.

Norwich - I’d have said Cantwell but after his barnet look yesterday, he’s off the list

Aston Villa - Mings? Douglas Luiz?

Bournemouth - Don’t know if we are allowed to consider considering it’s them but there would be a few I’d bring in. Brooks, Wilson, King, Wilson (on loan from 'Poo(l)), Adke could fill a void too

Anyways, fill yer boots or let them go through to the keeper

Heaton, Mings and Targett from Villa. Aké from Bournemouth. Nobody from Norwich as they’re all shit.

2 Likes

Are we avoiding mentioning Grealish because he is destined for a big 6 club, or just because its him, or both? :thinking:

1 Like

Him :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Because he’s really not that good…IMHO

3 Likes

Targett really hasnt set the world alight at Villa.
Anyone decent from Bompey will go for more than we would pay.
Cantwell & Grealish dont fit our psychological profile.
So.
None of them

2 Likes

Slightly off topic, would Danso be in your keep or would he want to go back?

I would have said Mings but some villa fans I know aren’t impressed with some of his defending this season. We wouldn’t be able to afford most of the players mentioned so far including mings.

And send danso back.

Oddly enough, I’ve been thinking Hernandez might be a good signing. :thinking:

1 Like

I like your out of the box choice there! Have to be taught to be a bit more of a team player but if you sre trying to put yourself in the shop window

1 Like

None of the above inc Danso.

Our top priority should be signing Walker-Peters on a permanent deal. After his performances since coming into the side if we don’t someone else will.

3 Likes

Mourinho saying he wont sell him.
ie trying to get PEH for less cash.

Yes, I’ve been expecting that. Personally I reckon KWP would be a greater asset to the team than PEH who’s been with us a few years now, and apart from the odd moment has never really done it for us. We don’t want to appear too keen or Levy will try and chip us, but i would be prepared to take a bit less for PEH if it meant getting KWP.

Well if that’s the case let’s hope City’s interest in PEH is genuine and let’s deal with them. I doubt it is particularly strong if it is there to be honest. If PEH wants to win the Premier League and Champions League he won’t be doing that at Spurs or Everton any time soon.

Spurs have tapped up our players with their contracts running down a few too many times.

1 Like

Can you please describe the circumstances under which that wouldn’t happen? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m struggling with that one to be fair. Clearly I must be an anti semite!

1 Like

In that case, you are banned from voting Labour. :rage: :rage: :smile:

Thank fuck for that.

Buendia from Norwich, though apparently Athletic Madrid and Valencia are interested in him.