šŸ„ The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

Is @tigger having a beef with herself?*

* not a euphemism

Tigger posted that here rather than tell you what she really thought which would have been a little uncharitable

1 Like

Oh, I see.

By sticking around the Sotonians community, Discourse has automatically granted you ā€œRegularā€ status (an honour, BTW) and you are somehow offended?

Perhaps I should change the state description to ā€œWonderful thingā€ because we all know that Tiggers are wonderful things, right?

1 Like

Now that would be much better

1 Like

This is the best I can do.

Consider it a YouTube-coloured olive branchā€¦

1 Like

Prpe down, Lord Haw Haw.

Sorry, what?

You can also be Oswald Moseley if you want to.

Perhaps Edward VIII too at a pinch. Know any American birds?

Not sure suggesting someone is a Nazi sympathiser because they recognised the much better job Germany has done in managing this health crisis is really that ā€˜funnyā€™ or even appropriate - sort of shite that happens in playgrounds

1 Like

It didnā€™t in 1940.

And Cherts wasnā€™t as specific as you, love. He just wants Germans running things here.

No wonder youā€™re such good pals.

2 Likes

Saying that Merkerl has done a better job than our lot is obviously true, although really isnā€™t saying much.

Itā€™s a little bit different than saying you want the Germans to run things here.

It was obvious to all that Cherts was referring to this crisis managementā€¦

4 Likes

Fucking brilliant.

I may well have a chip on my shoulder.

I donā€™t have Panzers, Mescherschmitts or practice collective punishment.

So thereā€™s that. Ask Greece if you want a modern example.

Sorry mate. I only converse with Cherts via the public forum. Iā€™d probably know more about his thinking if I was DMā€™ing him.

See, thatā€™s where I was confused - I thought that there was no way he could feel that was in any way funny or appropriate.

Calling someone a Nazi sympathiser has got to be properly up there on the scale of insultsā€¦

So the current German leaders are Naziā€™s are they?

You should take that to Twitter, like you do your other ā€˜hilariousā€™ quips.

Oh why donā€™t you just move to the farterland and suckle on Merkelā€™s titties.

3 Likes

This is quite an odd response.

1 Like

Fuck off mate - prefer to suck on your titties.