:bbc: The BBC

If it were a contest how come I wouldn’t be a contestant? I think you may actually mean a contender? Or is there a qualifier and I got knocked out?

1 Like

no moderations no tks.

Does the title of this thread stand for “The Big Bag of Crap”? if so, it sums this thread up nicely.

Barry’s Brain Cell

2 Likes

I thought it was Big Busty Coxford

How wrong I was

I’ll sit back and watch this thread develop into an insightful debate concerning the move towards the right by the BBC…

1 Like

BBC stands for Bearsy’s Big Cock, and I can confirm that after years of dressing left, I have made a definite move towards the right.

So In summary

Yeah, got home last night from the gig. Out of habit stuck 3 on for my daily dose of Family Guy/American Dad. It was gone.

Still think it is a big shame. Yet another example of the hostility this country has towards younger people.

Yup - have to go to FOX for Family guy and American Dad fix now

If the rationale is that young ppl are less addicted to habitually watch broadcast tv, they’re prob right tbh

Edit: Anything that stops ppl watching family guy is also ok in My Book

1 Like

Originally posted by @Bearsy

If the rationale is that young ppl are less addicted to habitually watch broadcast tv, they’re prob right tbh

Edit: Anything that stops ppl watching family guy is also ok in My Book

I reckon that’s a general trend, not just younger folk.

I’m talking about people like Paxman who slate all the content, when none of it is made for him. So of course he doesn’t like it.

I’m not saying everything on 3 was brilliant, far from it. But that still isn’t a great argument. Not all content on 1,2 & 4 or any of the radio stations is A Grade - and you don’t close down the station just for that.

1 Like

Originally posted by @KRG

Yet another example of the hostility this country has towards younger people.

Eh?

They are all tossers those young 'uns. Dont know how lucky they are, the feckless wasters.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @TheCholulaKid

Eh?

BBC3 is/was aimed at that demographic.

New episodes of Family Guy will be on ITV2.

It’s awful when you see young ppl enjoying themselves. It’s hard not to hate them, and to sneer that their dumb interests, which are deemed more callow, and less sophisticated than ur own. It’s hard not to watch the wank new sitcom Josh, starring Josh, written by Josh, without wanting to punch a hole in ur tv screen, and rip his dumb, smug, talentless face out through the plasma, but deep down in the darkest corner of ur withered, ancient heart, you know ur Just Jel RIP.

1 Like

I hunt vloggers and youtubers at the weekend. Cunts.

4 Likes

i quite like zoella she’s got the best fashion tips i love finding out what’s in her handbag and what she’s just bought from primark