:bbc: The BBC

Spirit, what are you and what do you want from me? We learned our lessons and came here to start life anew!

I AM THE GHOST OF STEVE WEB PAST, PRESENT, and (more than fucking likley) STEVEWEB YET TO COME. CHILL DUDES

:wink:

1 Like

We’ve done Rotherham on the other place. My view is simple. The perpetrators should be punished, and those that failed in their duty of care should be reprimanded or removed from their positions.

It is not acceptable to say “they were scared” and leave it at that. They were cowards who put their own livelihoods ahead of the kids they were supposed to be protecting.

You say that but you haven’t backed up anything concerning your charge of me being or writing anything racist.

You’re biased, twisted and fascist.

Rotherham was a direct result of conversation being closed down, you don’t get it do you?

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

You say that but you haven’t backed up anything concerning your charge of me being or writing anything racist. You’re biased, twisted and fascist. Rotherham was a direct result of conversation beong closed down, you don’t get it do you?

Can you show where I have closed down conversation, Barry?

Or demonstrate how am I a fascist. Receipts please. Or a reverse racist, like you also called me. Or how Gay is a rape apologist?

No?

The rest, it’s just nonsense Baz. Rotherham has nothing to do with anything here, you’re railroading as always. What point are you trying to prove? Have I, or anyone else here claimed what has happened in Rotherham was acceptable? Or that the people invovled should have been reprimanded. I’m sure you can provide proof of that.

Or, are you just trying to lump me in with the imaginary demons in your head you are fighting against now?

And the question is always why? Why did they not speak up?

We all know the answer but its racist to talk about it, put kids at risk for fear of being called a racist or upsetting a ethnic minority, sickens me as I have a child and I suspect quite a few have kids on here to, they aren’t expendable are they but these kids were collateral damage to the establishment.

Because they were fucking cowards. If they let kids be hurt/assaulted/raped because of fear of being called a racist, that is what they fucking are.

Get It Through Your Head.

Why are you bringing up a disagreement I had with someone else? That is not your concern, you label me a racist as you think I write like a Britain First poster (fascists do that, label without knowing), wrong on both counts as you can’t prove or show anything to substantiate that claim.

Now be quiet on that bit.

Divert, divert, divert.

Now be quiet on that bit.

Why are you trying to shut down conversation you fascist?

That part has gone, it has been addressed, enough of your mock shock indignation and sideling.

This thread concerns the supposed right wing agenda by the BBC.

I smirking as I type right wing agenda by the BBC.

KRG - can you not just ignore him? The man is clearly a fucking cretin and thrives on this shit.

I’ve logged on here 2 or 3 times today in the hope of finding something interesting to read. No chance - it’s fucking tedious. Have a word, Pap.

5 Likes

That part has gone, it has been addressed, enough of your mock shock indignation and sideling. This thread concerns the supposed right wing agenda by the BBC. I smirking as I type right wing agenda by the BBC.

Because you used labels to shut it down.

You are such a fascist, Barry.

I like this, after ridiculous diversion via Rotherham and Oxford debates you are trying to get back on track.

Shame you got your arse handed to you on a plate.

Sorry you lost bbz.

you think I write like a Britain First poster

yeah that is true but more like a poster shoved on a kebab shop window, than a poster on a forum imo

Yeah, at the risk of sounding like I’m shutting down debate, please change the fucking record, Barry.

I am sure that you have interesting things to contribute, so please do that instead. You’re fucking up multiple threads with the same old bollocks.

We can continue to discuss the left closing down conversation but Choco is going on and I tend to agree, I write like a Britain First supporter and you to me write like a raving whet camping outside Greenham Common.
Lets get back on track, is the BBC right wing?

No it is impartial or as impartial as any broadcaster is.

It’s my service to the forum. I distract the moron, and others can chat.

Tbh, I just find it hilarious poking at the glaring holes in every post, and watching him trying and awkwardly contort after.

But, as you wish. I’ll not respond to Barry.

I do agree pap, it’s a conversation that we’ve had before. You let this drivel go on. You know this is his playbook, any conversation inevitably ends up a bash on immigrants/muslims/EU. As I’ve said before, some light moderation would go a long way to actually keep discussion going. Currently, it gets stifled far too easy by this clown.

You can’t do light conversation KRG, you get offended too easily.

I think Barry has a lot to offer the site. He’s probably offering too much at the moment, and probably offering it too often. He needs to realise that:-

a) It’s not a contest
b) If it were a contest, he wouldn’t be a contestant.

I don’t like speaking for others, but I can’t imagine that anyone here is intellectually moved by the quality of his present arguments, which are of the start-a-fight-in-empty-room variety, rather than those nice convincing ones.

1 Like

I did try and calm the debate but I expect it was all a bit highbrow and esoteric.

I thought the thread had resurfaced as BBC3 got the axe. Mixed feelings on that . Some quality stuff that was given a freer rein as its wasn’t on BBC1 but also a tital wave of crap as well. Paul Calf would say it was like trying to find the sparkles of gold in the bag of shite (the gold being bits from a caramac wrapper)

2 Likes

I never said remove him entirely. Light moderation, stop the railroading onto different topics and repeated arguements or demands for answers to unrelated questions.

Would improve a lot of threads vastly.

BBC3 and that hip new logo just sums it up for me.