:bbc: The BBC

I think I qualified my position with respect to the Adam Smith Institute. They will never ever recommend anything that is against the health privatisation agenda. They’re not very well known.

Should we debate the merits of Britain First stuff and not just dismiss them?

Originally posted by @pap

Should we debate the merits of Britain First stuff and not just dismiss them?

Stop being such an extreme left fascist attempting to shut down debate.

My racist diatribes must be treated with respect, as I am right.

16 - 0 to me.

1 Like

Where have I ever posted anything racist?

Go through my posts and back that up, take a whole of a post not a quote, take in the context as well and you’ll find I am far from a racist, I despise them.

Away with you you simple village peasant.

Why the hatred of the intellectually challenged rural poor baz?

3 Likes

Nah, I’m alright ta.

Never said I was talking about you, but hey, you lept in.

Gay is still waiting for you to provide evidence of him being a rape apologist, and I am still waiting for evidence of any of the things you have labelled me.

When that happens, maybe.

Said with mirth Goat said with mirth.

Apples and oranges, you just throw around insults consistently.

Baseless, boring and most importantly is shuts down debate.

I have checked, and yes, he did. What, have, you, got, against, commas, ffs?

1 Like

Far too many of them coming in I tell thee…

I have to be careful with Cherts as well and he cuts loose with artistic license on others peoples posts.

What Do You Mean? Chertsey doesn’t have power to edit ur posts, does he?

In other news, I’m a racist bender.

Last edited by Chertsey Saint at 14:05

6 Likes

I don’t want to “No, you”, you. But Baz, seriously. You are hands down the worst candidate for this on here. Glass houses and that.

Pinko, sandal wearer, liberal elite, fascists, fascist left, extreme left, vanity project.

It’s also not remotely apples and oranges. As always, the lack of self-awareness is dazzling.

1 Like

Being a sandal wearing vanity project loving EU luvvy is completely different for being labelled a racist for not agreeing with someone, completely unfounded and also a weapon used by the fascist left.

Its well known, you may disagree but it happens.

What is more serious to be labelled? Be honest, go on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11239437/Oxford-students-shut-down-abortion-debate.-Free-speech-is-under-assault-on-campus.html

Slightly different but it goes to show it can happen within the left movement, for the record Tachell is a brilliant man advocating freedoms for all.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/12157281/Peter-Tatchell-hits-back-at-claims-he-is-a-bigot.html Slightly different but it goes to show it can happen within the left movement, for the record Tachell is a brilliant man advocating freedoms for all.

Oh really?

I think he meant that from a political party electioneering perspective as opposed to UKIP members attending without representing the party, that party does have huge issues with same sex marriage and equal rights…

Being a sandal wearing vanity project loving EU luvvy is completely different for being labelled a racist for not agreeing with someone, completely unfounded and also a weapon used by the fascist left. Its well known, you may disagree but it happens. What is more serious to be labelled? Be honest, go on. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11239437/Oxford-students-shut-down-abortion-debate.-Free-speech-is-under-assault-on-campus.html

Interesting, sure it’s entirely coincidental you leave out fascist and rape apologist. I wonder why that is?

Do you ever think why people make those comments, Baz? Or is it all a giant conspiracy? Everyone is labelling you to shut you up, but all the labels you give to people are entirely on the nose.

There’s also a fair amount of your inability (or unwillingess) to read what is actually in front of you. More often than not, someone draws a parrallel between what you say and what someone else says, for example when pap remarked on the similarities of your rhetoric and that used by Britain First, or when I have said you are saying similar things to what racists classically trot out. That isn’t saying you are racist, it’s saying you are usuing similar tactics.

It’s not shutting down debate, you do that all by yourself. Diving off the deep end throwing around meaningless names, and deflecting conversations off on bizarre tangents totally irrelevant to the subject at hand (usually taking it to immigration or the EU, because you are boring or predictable at all).

Much like that article you have just linked demonstrates. That’s not relevant here, nor is it something I have ever done.

You may think you are very smart, but everyone sees through your transparent little games.

KRG 87 - 0 Bazza.

Game over kid.

Its perfectly relevant, it doesn’t fit in with your agenda though. The extreme left cry racism and have done before andit has shut down debate or even worse, Rotherham, what are your thoughts on that? Seeing as it has been admitted that people were afraid to raise issues I’d like to hear your learned views.

I have no games kid, just levelling the playing field.

I think he meant that from a political party electioneering perspective as opposed to UKIP members attending without representing the party, that party does have huge issues with same sex marriage and equal rights…

Doesn’t matter what he meant. You were claiming he was a man advocating freedoms for all. There’s an example of him pointedly not doing that.

No one is trying to shut you down, Barry. It’s just that when you say things that do indeed mimic what racists say, people are entitled to say you sound like a racist. You know, like blaming 1 billion people for the actions of the most tiny fractions of that.

But you never deflect, why are you asking for views on the disgusting things that happened in Rotherham on a thread about the BBC. How is that even remotely relevant here? Are you saying I had any involvement? Or I am to blame? Transparent games Baz. No one buys it.

Interesting, I just spoke about how you do this, and now you are doing it again. As I said, no self awareness.

101 - 0