:bbc: The BBC

He was, all I know was he got pissed off like most realists with the flat denials and acknowledgements of probability.

Barry, you’re not a realist.

You’re a grown man that watches the news as if it’s a stirring war comic from the 1970s.

Did SB say that Gruff Rhys was a massive twat or something?

Isn’t it? Oh fucking hell Pap…

Another thread to unfollow :lou_facepalm_2:

Hey @pap @saintbletch @BTripz does Discourse have the ability to filter new posts by specific arrangements of symbol and letters (if you get my drift) and automatically move said posts to another place?

Could solve a problem.

:lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CraigMurrayOrg/status/1071164435161604099

2 Likes

Homelessness has trebled under the Tories. So what do we get from the Beeb?

Fake Homeless.

Sometimes you just have to sit back and admire the sheer breadth of it all.

We watched that. We were a bit concerned about the title but as it goes on they disputed the claims by some of the people pointing out the alleged fake homelessness.

https://twitter.com/Red_Miliband/status/1072045859326574592

1 Like

Dear BBC
I once loved thee
I liked that you meant less ads on TV

But now that we stream
And now that you scream
You can fuck off if you’re think you’re getting a penny from me

1 Like

It is insane in the new world order that people around the world cannot pay a fee to access BBC Player, shows TV and Radio.
They have tremendous output and as an OEM provider to Amazon/Netflix make a much lower percentage than if they used their platforms to sell direct

Globalisation has destroyed so much, the opportunity is there for the Beeb
They will fvck it up

1 Like

I have all the channels, Sky, BT, Netflix, Prime etc etc and the blag but I’d give all them up for the BBC, happily pay my subscription to them.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Why the fuck wasn’t I asked…I’m probably better qualified as are half the regular Sotonians on this forum. :rage:

1 Like

Fuck off - I got my wine wanker lvl 2 a couple of weeks ago, with distinction.

That reminds me @saintbletch I need a badge upgrade

1 Like

Done!

There’s a man on newsnight speaking a foreign language. WTF! We’ve left the EU. Brexit means brexit. I don’t want to hear that foreign muck on my TV.

3 Likes

Narcos is not for you.