🐉 Tattoos

Thread bump for new ink!

rawr

5 Likes

That doesn’t look like the picture on your phone!

I asked for a few amends but he also came back with something else! Liked it a lot more so went with that design. Think it fits better with what I already had. :laughing:

You are so getting body checked into the boards on Tuesday evening :lou_lol:

3 Likes

I’m not going anywhere fucking near you lot if I can help it!

You’ve probably got a good couple of weeks of me running away from the ball now.

1 Like

Not sure if this’ll work

Love it, ant.

As with your original one, the style and colour is like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

2 Likes

Wow, Ant !

That’s universally horrendous. *shudder*

This is the thing though - not everyone with any given form of body modification can be lumped in with that loon. He’s no more representative of me than militant Islamists are of the majority of Muslims.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @ant

Thread bump for new ink!

rawr

hahaha! hahahahaha! wtf is wrong with that dog?

didn’t you ever go to playschool?

2 Likes

I have you at a disadvantage, bear.

I’ve seen it in the flesh, touched ant’s deltoid and rubbed baby oil into it.

For my sins I’ve rubbed baby oil into the tattooed skin of many a man, but ant’s tat is something quite wonderfully unique.

As for going to playschool, I did but Brian cant.

3 Likes

I am offering all these at Gay’s Ink Inc. - Come on in and for a mere £1000 you get a work of stunning beauty. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

This one is for Barry

4 Likes

Ant’s image is interesting artistically, but cant say I would want it perma-etched on to my skin… but then again I am 46 and Mrs Gay would go fucking ape if i came home with a tat… :lou_surprised:

Personally I do not generally like tattoos. I certainly don’t ever foresee a time where I have one myself.

Rarely I see one on someone else that I actually think, “You know what? That looks pretty good, and suits the wearer.”

But each to their own. If you like them, great, have fun with that. :lou_sunglasses:

To be fair, the recent evolution in the quality of what can be accomplished with ink leads to more good looking tattos than used to be the case, but I still mostly see them and think “why on earth would you want to have that done to yourself!?”

I’m not a tattoo fan, but Ants are really very different to anything I’ve ever seen before. Then again, I avoid tattooed people because they’re usually criminals or footballers (or both). I’m intrigued as to how they got the brush stroke effect from a tattoo gun (if that’s the right term)

Yes Ant, that looks just as good as the first one.

My wife just just got a tattoo of a sea shell on her inner thigh, when I put my ear to it I can smell the sea.

8 Likes

I have just pissed myself.

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Nobby-Plumbs

Yes Ant, that looks just as good as the first one.

My wife just just got a tattoo of a sea shell on her inner thigh, when I put my ear to it I can smell the sea.

I have just pissed myself.

As have I - I genuinely LOLed.