🇷🇸 Tadic

just caught the end of a report on the radio about comments Tadic has made but didn’t get the full story. What’s going on?

He is kicking off about being subbed so often apparently.

1 Like

Maybe he should up his game and stop rolling around as though he has been shot every time he’s challenged.

4 Likes
1 Like

So Tadic stops us conceding? That’s an interesting take on things from Mr Never Has a Problem with Any Manager.

4 Likes

So mouthing off to the media rather than having a quite word with the manager is the best way to deal with his issue?

Twat.

6 Likes

thanks for all the information. Sounds like he’s being a bit of a tit. Is he angling for a move? Not sure one of the big teams will be interested.

3 Likes

Must be hard when you have a high opinion of yourself, but have seen the rest of the talent wangle high profile, lucrative transfers, yet still haven’t read one transfer rumour about yourself. I feel bad for him, as I have a similar problem, I am just too good looking I scare off potential suitors for fear of rejection, Tadic obviously is too talented that the big clubs are scared he might turn them down because he is holding out for Real Madrid.

7 Likes

Sounds like the poor thing is suffering from Fonteitus.Shame cos there is no known cure.

2 Likes

True. I think you can only try to manage symptoms long term with regular doses of denial.

You have to take ÂŁ3k, four times a day.

That seems to cure it - but make sure you take the full course or it will return.

1 Like

After watching Boufal’s performance on Sunday, he may have a point.

1 Like

Boufal was pony, alright. But Tadic was about as effective as my cock after 10 pints and he had most of the game to prove it.

2 Likes

I think he is by nature an over emotive guy, a by product of which is blurting before thinking. I don’t think there’s any hidden agenda’s behind this ie. he’s angling for a move. He’s just got himself all upset about getting subbed and is stamping his feet and declaring hurt feelings, something he’s prone to doing when he’s away on international duty … he’ll get over it soon enough !

3 Likes

he’s probably very embarrassed by missing that sitter from 6 yards on Sunday and is just trying to deflect attention from it…

2 Likes

Simply not playing well enough I’m afraid. When it warms up he will be better again.

I hope he is more embarrassed by the dying swan act he put on when trying to win a penalty.

The light touch that Ben Davies gave him must have got a sensitive point on his leg, that or Davies knows some form of secret martial art and knows how to fracture bones with a touch…

2 Likes

what’s all this about a €15m release clause in Tadic’s contract? Is this just made up?

1 Like