šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø Tadic

And so the tapping up season begins yet againā€¦

Will his agent come out an say he has nothing to do with this rumour? Probably notā€¦

Am I being unnecessarily pessimistic?

Yes. If Chinese investment is to be believed weā€™ll be setting our sights a lot higher than Tadic.

1 Like

CB saint demands respect from tadic.

how about playing (I.e. Proper effort) for the entire game, eh fuck nut?

3 Likes

LOL ā€¦ from now on Susan Tadic will always be known as ā€˜fuck nutā€™ to me

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what peopleā€™s beef is with Tadic regarding effort.

OK - heā€™s clearly a bit of a twat and his effectiveness fluctuates across the season (if it didnā€™t he wouldnā€™t be playing for us) but I never see him slacking and he always tracks back. Is it just me who thinks he isnā€™t lazy?

6 Likes

I like Tadic but he has issues with consistency and falling over.

3 Likes

To be fair, he does fall over regularly like a pole-axed cowā€¦

The Gunners are also interested in signing Southampton winger Dusan Tadic for Ā£13m - read this in Tuttomercato, via the Daily Express .

Yeah, Arsenal could do with some more lightweight flair players who sometimes lack end product - thatā€™s the exact piece that Wenger is missing from his jigsaw!

4 Likes

Sounds painful.

4 Likes

I see Susan is the poster boy for Virginā€™s full stream ahead campaignā€¦saw a fuck off size poster of him in full home kit on the Waterloo and City line at Bank this morning. Didnā€™t take a picture as I was too shocked not seeing someone from a ā€œbig clubā€ insteadā€¦though he might be by next season (lol)

Not sure if itā€™s just me but in the last few weeks the media and pundits seem more positive about us being a good club.

So Tadicā€™s recent whinging and crying about not being played for the full 90mins was dealt with internally by Puel. Glad to see Puel wonā€™t stand for such nonsense and disrespect for managerial decisions. Sheer coincidence that he has played 90mins in the two games since his outburst. Puel is not one to be messed with, clearly.

1 Like

Thereā€™ve been three games since then, not two. Tadic was subbed for McQueen in the first of the three, against Bournemouth. He played far better against Palace and lasted the full 90; I presume the quality of his play was similar at West Brom yesterday.

Iā€™d guess that Puel said something along the lines of ā€œMake it impossible for me to substitute you and you wonā€™t get substituted.ā€

1 Like

Donā€™t waltz in here with your sensible thoughts, @fowllyd . Puel has clearly been bullied by Tadic and Dusan obviously rules the roost now. Puel is Dusanā€™s bitch.

2 Likes

Yeah. What @fatso said @fowllyd ā€¦

Now you put it that way, I can see how correct you are. Tadic throws a bit of a wobbly, Puel speaks to him, Tadic starts playing far better. Puel is clearly a total bellend and, as you so rightly say, Tadicā€™s bitch.

1 Like

Two assists to put Ajax ahead against Real Madrid.

3 Likes

The prick ripping them a new one here.

1 Like

Stolen from BBC

And Dusan Tadic strolling through a midfield of Kroos and Modric on a clear night at the Bernabeu is a difficult story to explain to my kids. Tadicā€™s play makes Ajax look like prime Guardiolaā€™s Barca at the Bernabeu.

1 Like