🇸🇾 Syria

He probably only gets 17% approval (alawite population) but controls the intelligence services and military. You’ve set the bar low son if you aspire for an Assad kind of democracy, He is a Russian puppet.

Is 17% just a figure you picked out of thin air?
Guardian articles on Syria are like their Russiagate and Venezuela fabrications.
Ask yourself why the only IS stronghold is in the one part of Syria that the US are illegally holding?
Maybe…
"From US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) memos dating back to 2012 noting efforts to create a “Salafist” [Islamic] “principality” [State] in eastern Syria precisely where ISIS rose and now clings to its “final stronghold,” to the obvious fact that ISIS’ fighting capacity was only possible through extensive state sponsorship – it was already clear that the US and its partners in regime change against Syria had been using terrorists including ISIS as proxy ground forces. "

https://m.journal-neo.org/2019/03/28/syria-is-us-fighting-isis-or-liquidating-assets/

What you have written there is a diversion, I am used to this by now, the 17% is the population of the Alawites who’ll support Assad in Syria, they follow religious and sectarian lines of support in that part of the World.
You just keep posting bizarre crap from the Appalachian mountains and we’ll all know you’re alive and well.
You know as well as I do the Russians are only there for influence and a possible warm water port, they’re not there because they want to be or to help people, they don’t even help their own.
Stop pretending, its boring, you’re not that ignorant of the facts.

So you made up the 17% and even that dubious claim has changed since you first plucked that number out of thin air.
Not unexpected and similar to your usual diversion from who the real aggressors and murderers are.
I’ll leave to your NATO playbook madness and your msm fabrications, as you yet again fail to answer the simplest questions.

You don’t ask questions, you make false statements from bizarre right wing websites and also left wing conspiracy theory agent sites and probably Russian bots as well.
Any question posed is wrapped up in a volley of dubious value and truth and is a copy and paste of someones view who can be mirrored yet instantly disregarded by yourself as its not fitting with your in short Pro Russian warm water port expansionism plan.
This is what it all boils down to, tell the forum be honest, all the rows, all the arguments, on all the wars.
Russian expansionism and warm water ports.

Complete madness. As said, i’ll leave you to it.

You won’t deny it will you?

Because you can’t and I assume you know that much about it.

1 Like

Getting attention at OG as well.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/warm-water-port.htm

Here’s Keith Allen’s crowdfunding video. I like Keith Allen. He seems a good sort.

Keith Allen is a bellend.

And?

1 Like

The BBC also reported Keith Allen may be the father of an annoying self righteous little bellend like himself.

You don’t do irony do you Baz. :joy:

1 Like

At least we know who his dad is now.

1 Like

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/05/syria-opcw-engineering-assessment-the-douma-chemical-weapon-incident-was-staged.html

1 Like