šŸ‡øšŸ‡¾ Syria

Three fucking consecutive l threads where Iā€™ve read you slamming Russia for something or anotherā€¦ :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like
1 Like

That amount sounds dodgy, Iraqā€™s entire reserves are only 89 tons and Syria doesnā€™t even have more than 40. Unless someone was funding ISIS externally in gold bullion, which seems a bit old fashioned.

2 Likes
1 Like

It does say gold captured in Iraq AND Syria but I agree, US Forces may not have smuggled out that much ISIS captured gold. Nice to know they are making an effort to get the gold out as well as the head choppers themselves though.

1 Like

Good to know when youā€™re posting propaganda and shit as well.

How so? I posted a link with no comment. It prompted an erudite reply from won ton and then a useful link from you (which makes a change from your usual sloshing of russophobia over multiple threads or bare faced lies. Isnā€™t that what a forum is for bullshit boy?

Whoā€™s bullshit boy? A long discarded Marvel character?

You. Bare faced liar.

Is that his sidekick?
Bullshit boy and bare faced liar, join us next week for more exciting adventuresā€¦

Sounds very familiar. Is it the US and UK governments and/or security services?
What role is ever changing story going to take?

@Goatboy makes a good point Baz. Maybe apart from right at the end there.

Yeah, Iā€™ll leave it now. Heā€™s obviously not bothered about retracting his lie so Iā€™ll just put it down to experience.

Iā€™m not the posting lies about gold reserves, fake news I believe its called, you used it as an example to attempt to strengthen your argument, you got found out.

Simple as that really.

What argument?

Well it would appear that the US Army and ISIS are doing some sort of Kellyā€™s Heroes according to that, just donā€™t post propaganda.

And how is that ā€˜my argumentā€™? Oh and fuck off. Iā€™ll post what I want.

I posted it and conceded it was questionable when presented with linked evidence. You just bullshit and smear. Fuck off and get a life Barry.

2 Likes