🇸🇾 Syria

Article 9?

All are equal is my mantra, you’re on the side of religion and cultural divide. The rule of law doesn’t protect every citizen that is quite evident, faith schools?

I’ll take that as a you agree but can’t be arsed to.

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2019/03/some-thoughts-on-the-latest-opcw-report-on-alleged-use-of-poison-gas-at-douma-syria-april-2018.html

1 Like

Now quoting MSM and Hitchens as it agrees with your narrative :rofl:

SOS thinks Begum is a plant as the Russians didn’t bomb her :rofl:

Strangely Hitchens is one of the very few in the MSM who questions the official narrative. He is quite convincing in this piece. What do you think ?

It’s overly complex and I don’t have the time to read and digest, but why believe this mainstream right wing media? It’s a tad hypocritical.

Can you tell me who I’m allowed to believe Barry? It’s hard to keep up with who you approve of. I know now that several award winning and respected journalists are a no no. Obviously RT and anyone non western on Twitter. We know the beeb are shite. Soon there will only be you to listen to and nobody wants that.

Please stop lying Barry.

Not what i said, is it.

But if lying about me isn’t enough.

Contradict yourself a bit as well.

Was she bombed by the Russians or not SOS? Its quite simply, give your opinion on it.

Well you just haul in anything that agrees with you regardless of provenance, its highly amusing, what next Mein Kampf?

Projection

Slightly less than RT.

Have you had time to read the ‘overly complex’ Hitchens piece yet or are you still dismissing it as ‘mainstream right wing media’ without having read it?

No I read it but it like anything it merely muddies the water, it doesn’t prove anything in this fake news era, is it fake news? Who knows.

It’s not as though the FUKUS bombed Syria because of this (likely) fake news anyway.
Oh.

The reply from Gantz leaves no doubt, about isreals belief, that it can do whatever it likes, to whoever it likes, when it likes.
Nasty bunch, that should have had their wings clipped decades ago.

1 Like

If you don’t see parallels between Israel and Russia then all is lost I’m afraid. And Israel as I have said before will not return the Golan Heights for fear of missile attacks.
Is this a momentum group for beginners?