🇸🇾 Syria

:lou_facepalm_2:

OK there is a weird logic behind it however…

Which is?
I’m not clicking on daily fail to help them get more advertising revenue.

On a “world tour”…a literal “world tour.”

Wowzer. She’s still going.

2 Likes

She aims to play in every country on this tour so rocked up in a “village hall” in Syria much to everyone’s bemusement (well 70 of them) and a 50 year old Brit mercenary called Monty.

Saw her at a 2 day festival type gig in Dubai ages ago loved it, but not enough to go see her next gig in Yemen or Mogadishu

Interesting angle from BBC

Odd The was no issue about the death of her other kid.

A swift look at Twatter and there seems little sympathy- but it is populated mainly by nutters tbf…

Labour supporting a Muslim.
Surprised we haven’t been deafened by howls of complaints from those attacking their anti-semitism position.

:roll_eyes::crazy_face:

I reported a FB comment last night as “hate speech”…it was quickly removed.
“Something about how the baby should have been wrenched from the woman womb before birth etc etc”

Fuckin’ disgraceful.

3 Likes

Its tragic and very very sad, but she simply shouldn’t have gone, brainwashing won’t cut it legally, the Sharon Tate’s murderers were brainwashed but they’re still in prison. Its no defence.

2 Likes

Just found there’s a legal document about whether it is. Also we do now have coercive control which could apply.
Whatever, bring her to UK. Investigate, prosecute if there is a case, whilst also working with her to de-radicalise. Treat her the same as the other people who have already come back. Some of them made a choice as an adult.

3 Likes

The liberals can use all the wrangling they want to but they shouldn’t act surprised when there is a populist reaction.
How arrogant are they? Were they so saddened concerning Alan Henning and many others?
We should say they’re lucky they’re not tried under a system they recognise and value but our one and if they had the courage of their convictions they’d fail to recognise ours laws and only state to he tried under theirs?
Can you see that happening? The Irish nationalists do it so it’s not unprecedented.

I’m afraid I really don’t understand what you say here. Could be a bit hungover or sleep deprived. May try later and see if I can understand it.

3 Likes

Something about liberals(that’s everyone that disagrees with a certain view) should be charged under some different system, they apparently believe in(Sharia Law i’d guess).
Wonder if the liberals know about this?

1. If the liberals defend Begum don’t be surprised of a populist backlash.
  2. How arrogant are liberals in their white saviour complex?
  3. They weren’t so appalled and didn’t complain more heavily in the awful killing of Alan Henning (by the group Begum supports).
  4. They’re lucky they’re tried under Western laws and not the ones they want to live under.
  5. If they had real conviction they’d failed to recognise our British (Western) courts and want to be tried under a system they want to live under.

They wouldn’t do that though as they’re shithouses.

No they’re just try to close down conversation they don’t like, the snowflake doesn’t have the capacity for disagreement.
The illiberal liberal.

By wrangling, you mean the law?

@Barry-Sanchez’s repeated use of the term “liberal”, coupled with his massive misunderstanding of the term in a political context is very revealing about where he gets his news from.

Who else massively confuses the term liberal into a broad pejorative for anything they don’t like?

Hmm, it’s the US alt-right, init.

Breitbart Sanchez.

4 Likes

The law can be twisted as we all know, if you get caught going through a red it 3 points at the minimum and a fine, a celebrity? No problem call Nick Freeman.
If it was cut and dried it’d be sorted, these things are minutiae and very open to interpretation.