🇸🇾 Syria

Just one example of your blatant hypocrisy.

Do you believe that all parents know what their teenage children are doing at all times, or they are piss poor parents? So naive.
And she went on the only passport she has.
Shamima Begum will not be allowed here, says Bangladesh

So you were lying yet again and the blame for letting a child leave the country lies where?

No, i’d be letting myself down if i acted like you. The rest just shows up your ignorance and massive prejudice.

You really need to look up what’s been happening for the last 8 odd years. Our murdering SS overrule immigration to let them go, then if they struggle to get back, the navy, or isreal pick them up. Your favoured kind in this country certainly want them(remember the Manchester bomber & the terrorist helmets). Stop with obvious hypocrisy.
One question, why do you love and defend mass murderers of innocents so much?

I not the one defending a mass murdering organisation son. You want one of them back in this Country such is your disdain for it and its citizens.

Its funny religious zealots and fundamentalists want to use Western law when it suits them, when they were using slaves, beheading and burning people alive its strange human rights went out the window.
If she recognizes the laws ISIS followed can’t she be tried under those?
Sounds fair. Are we being sexist?

You are and always have been. Stop trying to project your crimes onto others.

One issue. She went on her sister’s passport not her own.
A lot of parents don’t know all their teenager are doing. If they leave at 8.30am for school and aren’t due back until 4pm. Then they may be able to get a flight off to Turke. If the school have told youn your kid isn’t in that day at 9am it’s still going to be hard to track them down if they don’t want to be found.
There wasn’t a serious case review for this case. I did find this
https://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/News_events/2019/February_2019/Statement-about-Shamima-Begum-Case.aspx
I’ve briefly seen comments about the family but who knows if it’s true as it is online in some tweet.
Anyway there is already procedure on this. It should be followed and not what Mr Javid now decides he wants to do.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/SirStevoTimothy/status/1098302514410209282

1 Like

Forget all of your bluster and shift, what do you want to happen to her and her child?

Your memory is very short, isn’t it. How about we stop shouting hypocritical bollocks and follow legal process.
So first up, has she committed a crime and where?
She was basically used for sex, so unlike the ones we regularly ship in and out, no crime. But she’s in Syria, so i’ll let the Syrian government and legal system decide her fate(if you believe a foreigner should be tried under our legal system, for a crime committed here, there is no other choice. You will of course have to recognise the sovereign state of Syria and it’s government). If they find her innocent, she returns home, as is her right. Then the fascists and their press can really get to work on her to distract the dumb from real events.
Once she returns, we could again follow legal procedure. @Intiniki would know how this goes better than any of us, but i doubt a minister should be shouting to the press what he intends to do(apart from the obvious intention, stirring up the dumb racists).
Personally i would like the suggestion to @tigger the other day.

She has now had a son, that should not be taken away, until the qualified people say its necessary and is then done following strict legal procedures.
I thought someone that believes in democracy would understand the need to follow legal procedures.

1 Like

If its in Syria (the crimes of belonging to a terrorist organisation) then of course, she should be tried there first (you have faith in Assad no doubt) and once that is resolved, the appeals could quite rightly begin for her to return.
Being a British citizen (I use this term very very very lightly) does not mean she is above the law elsewhere nor protection from it.
Sound a fair compromise?

Its strange now 15 years old is deemed young when kids were off school demonstrating against climate change and the liberals wanted 16 year olds to be able to vote.

Being brainwashed doesn’t absolve you of crimes SOS, you’d make a shit defence lawyer.

You say treat her with dignity? The same dignity the group she voluntary joined gave to their captors?

Not as shit as your prosecution. The judge would have thrown it out after your lies. But even if got this far, i’m sure you’d be reminded that you have just lied again and then your claims would be dismissed as a made up pack of lies.

Yes Barry, treat her with dignity, otherwise you’re no better than them. You do consider this country better than the terrorists we set up/train/fund don’t you?
And stop making up lies to fit your narrative. It does your cause no favours. You come across like today’s daily heil front page.

What lies?

Your memory really is short, isn’t it.
Reread this thread, or go to a football thread, a Russian thread, or just about any thread. You blurt out any old bollocks in vain attempts to shore up your argument.
You’re like Sotonians very own guardian /bbc.

1 Like

Sorry, wrong thread.

blob:https://outlook.live.com/91dde099-fc9b-487d-8bf3-a3a9c50c0d72

So, a Nation that made millions of people Stateless get their knickers in a twist about making a terrorist sympathiser stateless.
Or am I being anti-Semitic?

1 Like

What nation? Syria, Qatar, Jordan, Turkey, Russia, US or France, most nations aren’t major players in the Syrian fight for liberation.

A mandatory (and long) Sunday read.