⚽ :pl: SuperBru - Premier League Predictor

Reads sports page. Changes the Norwich Citeh score…
11 players out for Canaries!

1 Like

Well done to @PhilippineSaint who is this week’s Chapeau Jeune, commiserations to @Saint-or-sinner who wins this weeks cuillère en bois…

and this week results mean that @lifeintheslowlane is replaced at the foot of the table by @saintbletch despite playing 1 less round than the rest of us :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Steadily reeling you all in…a relentless climb up the leaderboard. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Commiserations?
But i got a prize.
I feel like a winner(or as close as i’m likely to come).

1 Like

4 points ahead of the field this week and that was after listening to @Polski_Filip’s duff news about Norwich.

3 Likes

Interesting week this week

@lifeintheslowlane takes the wooden spoon and regresses to being under @saintbletch again.

@Polski_Filip takes the Chapeau Jeune and climbs 1 place up the table.

Weekly results are thus, a bad week for me, I need to up my game

3 Likes

Badly let down by my “banker” away win selections. :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

I am glad I am offshore and cant actually put any real money on my selections as I would be going bankrupt.

1 Like

Going surprisingly not shit for me tbh.
Would still lose >50% of any bets I placed

1 Like

If I placed money, me and the dog would be under a duvet in a bus shelter. :frowning:

3 Likes

At least you can afford a Duvet

Charity shop. :lou_wink_2:

Cardboard duvet

1 Like

Oh it’s all gone quiet over there…you dumb fuckers…forever in my shadow. :lou_lol:

round%207

3 Likes

I was just about to post congratulations, don’t think I’ll bother mentioning you now. Good predicting though @lifeintheslowlane, you have once again managed to push @saintbletch to the bottom of the pile.

It’s all gone quiet over there forever in my wake. :slight_smile:

And how did we predict our capitulation to the mighty Spuds on Saturday?? Well done @Goatboy and @Polski_Filip, as for you others, what were you thinking :lou_facepalm_2:

I was correct at one point.

1 Like

Can’t understand why I didn’t get 1.5 pts for being close. :worried:

1 Like

Another worryingly good week. #furthertofall