⚽ :pl: SuperBru - Premier League Predictor

And this week it looks very much like you will be eating your breakfast with the wooden spoon :slight_smile:

N.B. gloating before the end of the round is more than likely going to backfire on me, I state the above with the caveat that I may delete this post art any point.

1 Like

Well done @Polski_Filip on getting the Saints score correct…

1 Like

So the only person that thought we would lose was?
Not really a supporter?

Can I join in 2 weeks or is it to late?

You can join any time, I think you get assigned some random predictions for the weeks you missed…

Yep I was a week late joining but my superior prediction skills are now sweeping me up the leaderboard. :lou_lol:

I prefer the term realist

Yes that’d have been correct for the bulk of the last 2-3 years, but i feel you’ll have to re-evaluate the sensible option this year(at least i hope you will).

Youd have to be a complete moron to have imagined the north London derby would finish 0-0
Otherwise #nosebleed

I’ll just leave this here for @saintbletch

Forget Bletch. Where have i gone?
Same as FF i suppose :lou_facepalm_2:

Leaderboard after round 4

Round 4 results

Fucking stupid game.

3 Likes

Just for @saintbletch

Will be back to being shit next week obviously

Because he didn’t predict 2-2, that’s the actual scores on the left and his result on the right…

These are my results

Realised as I posted :wink:

1 Like

Oh you deleted it, that’s why it was highlighted in red :lou_facepalm_2:

C’mon @saintbletch time to get your predictions in. Just to help, here’s the rest of our predictions for the Sheffield United match

Also @Sfcsim are you going to join us??

Reads sports page. Changes the Norwich Citeh score…
11 players out for Canaries!

1 Like

Well done to @PhilippineSaint who is this week’s Chapeau Jeune, commiserations to @Saint-or-sinner who wins this weeks cuillère en bois…

and this week results mean that @lifeintheslowlane is replaced at the foot of the table by @saintbletch despite playing 1 less round than the rest of us :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like