:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor '21/22

Are you Pompey, are you Pompey, are you Pompey in disguise?

(with reference to them “retaining” the FA Cup for 6 years)

Given that at the close of play Saturday I had one result and four wrong, I’m pretty happy with that final outcome for the week!

That was round 6 not this weeks round @BTripz was a week late with that one.

2 Likes

Nah forget it @Polski_Filip has this weeks hat @BTripz was a tad late with the week 6 results :slight_smile:

1 Like

In that case my understanding is also a week behind… I think I failed to actually wake up this morning, the body is moving, but the brain has been well and truly left behind! It even says week six at the top of the post, d’oh!!

2 Likes

Paging @Cobham-Saint, @DellBoy, @Goatboy, @lifeintheslowlane, @Numptyboi, @Polski_Filip, and @SimplySaint to the Superbru website to make their predictions…

1 Like

Done

The wooden spoon is mine!

Round 8 - Normality is resumed at Wooden Spoon awards

Round 8 has come and round 8 has gone, a pretty poor week prediction wise with the winner of the :chapeau_jeune: only getting 5 out of the 10 results correct, 3 spot on mind. Well done @Rugbysaint.

The week’s biggest news is that normality is resumed at the foot of the tbale with @TheMightyOstrich once again returning to grab the :wooden_spoon: from the previous incumbents, he is joined by the equally rubbish predicting prowess of @SimplySaint and @Numptyboi however his predictions were more rubbish so he gets the spoon.

@Polski_Filip is still at the top of the leader board with @Rugbysaint not far behind. @TheMightyOstrich still has a long way to fall…thanks to @Dizzyfeet’s later entrance.

I have eventually moved up a place the highest I have been all season.
Saints move up I move up :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

I seem to be hovering between mid-table mediocrity and bottom-feeder hopelessness. :anguished:

'Kin hell.
Won’t last but

Week 9 - The Difference Getting Exact Scores Makes

This week I got 6 predictions correct, not exact mind, just correct, however there are 4 people above me, in the weekly leader board, who got less predictions correct. Moral of the story :- make better predictions like @DellBoy who also got 6 predictions correct but more accurately than myself. However they only won by 1/2 a point. Well done @DellBoy grab that :chapeau_jeune: with both hands.

Poor old @PhilippineSaint has obviously been affected by his quarantine in EG, 2 results only this week to win the :wooden_spoon:

This is @DellBoy’s 3rd :chapeau_jeune: and @PhilippineSaint’s 3rd :wooden_spoon: BTW

Leaderboard

Yadda, yadda, @Polski_Filip still at the top, @PhilippineSaint still at the bottom, @SimplySaint the biggest loser

Calling @Cobham-Saint, @DellBoy, @Numptyboi, and @Polski_Filip to the Superbru website…

It’s on the to do list….

1 Like

Gotta wait until most the pressers are done or you could, for example, pick a Saints win without Broja - which ain’t ever gonna happen

Done.

Another cheeky 0:5 loss for manure

I will win that wooden spoon! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

On the piss. Will do tomorrow

2 Likes

Oh, tight at the top this week…

That’s me, @Rugbysaint. @lifeintheslowlane and @Saint-Rob all vying for top spot…I’ve locked my pick so I know what the others have predicted so that makes it even more fun…

2 Likes

Phew.
Back to normal at last

Week 10 - A wee bit late but never mind

So, I’ve been a bit slack in updates for this so let’s have 3 weeks worth of updates in quick succession.

Do you remember what I said last time about getting prediction correct, well the same thing happened this week as last week, that is the person who won the week actually get less outcomes correct than the person in 2nd, just their predictions were more correct than the 2nd place person.

So kudos to me for getting 5 correct predictions to @Rugbysaint’s 6, however I got 2 spot on and 3 close whilst @Rugbysaint only got 1 spot on.

Unlucky @Numptyboi gets round 10’s :wooden_spoon: by being slightly more rubbish than @SimplySaint

Leaderboard

@Dizzyfeet fell a bit further back behind @PhilippineSaint this week, @Rugbysaint is still out there leading, apart from that not a lot of movement.