:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor 2020/21

Don’t worry I’ve gone for another loss tomorrow. Ever the realist

1 Like

Round 37 - A Shared :chapeau_jeune:

So penultimate round of the season and the Fifth Columnist @Upsidedownsaint get’s his umpteenth :chapeau_jeune: of the season, although he has to share it with @Saint-or-sinner both amassing 14 points, @Upsidedownsaint’s came from 7 correct outcomes, @Saint-or-sinner’s from 6.

Obviously offshore life doesn’t suit @PhilippineSaint and he picks up yet another :wooden_spoon: with a pretty poor 4.5 pts.

Leaderboard is as leaderboard does however @Sadoldgit has overtaken @JxgrSaint into 2nd place

1 Like

Round 38 - The Last Round

Well done to @Fatso who storms this week’s round, maybe he’ll wander back tot he forum to accept his :chapeau_jeune:, 6 outcomes predicted, 3 spot on.

Another silent forum member, @Saint-or-sinner receives this week’s :wooden_spoon:, 4 outcomes predicted but not very well…

Final Leaderboard

Well done to @Upsidedownsaint who proved to be the Man City of this year’s competition, not doing very well at the start but consolidated throughout the season…badge incoming

Commiseration to the @TheMightyOstrich who finishes in last place, losing to me is quite the achievement.

I also put together a leaderboard for the last 4 games, just for fun, well done to @Sadoldgit for winning this mini-league…

I left my ‘surge’ too late. Luckily I performed so much better in the Fantasy Football :lying_face:

1 Like

Yeah @BTripz.
Time for an FPL wrap up.

I was shit but then worked it out & was in the top 40% in May.
At one point I was 19,742 on a game day!
After 3 games obv.