:uefa_logo:⚽ Superbru - Euro 2020 Predictor

cunts

2 Likes

Thats a nice healthy lead to take to the quarter finals.

Is there a third place play off game involved ? if not only 7 games left to catch me.

Chase me chase me :flushed: :flushed:

2 Likes

I think we should introduce a handicap system where you have to publically put your predictions on here (and lock them) so that we can counter against you, if we dare…

1 Like

I have no problem with that none of my predictions have been changed form the originals that I put up

My scores have been predicted and locked feel free to change yours to suit. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Are you Duncan Norvelle??

2 Likes

I was waiting for that :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You have to be of a certain age - all the other real old codgers will have missed the reference :wink:

1 Like

@DellBoy and @Goatboy have yet to make their predictions…all the others’ are different but similar…

@Cobham-Saint is either doing a @Polski_Filip or he is hoping for a shock points haul…

2 Likes

Going by best team shits for my predictions still.

May the best shirt win - or in the case of England v Ukraine, may the least shit win :+1:

So far all my predictions for this round are dud

Quick.
Change to a Ukraine win then!

You and me both :confused:

@PhilippineSaint’s going to get one more than you…

1 Like

I’ve decided, due to the lack of number of games, to group the 1/4’s, semis and final together.

You’ll get an update when it’s all done…

Calling @Rugbysaint and @Upsidedownsaint

Final Rounds update

As stated earlier, due to the lack of number of games I thought I’d group the QF, SF and Final together, so, without further ado, congratulations go to one of the forum’s youngsters, @SimplySaint, who embarrassed us oldies, especially @Cobham-Saint, with his prediction skills.

Did I mention that @Cobham-Saint was embarrassed, well he should be after predicting absolutely no results whatsoever, a play straight out of @TheMightyOstrich’s playbook, this of course earns him the final :wooden_spoon: of the Euro 2020 predictor…

Of the seven games in the knockout round @SimplySaint predicted 4 results correctly, 3 of them spot on, including the final!! Have yourself a :chapeau_jeune: young man.

Thanks for that BBB … I’m never gonna hear the last of this now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The Final Table

We all know that @PhilippineSaint won the whole thing, well done that man, a badge will soon be lovingly crafted and awarded…

@TheMightyOstrich is in his usual position at the bottom of the table, this is strange considering that he never actually got a :wooden_spoon: in any of the rounds, he must just be generally bad at prediciting.

Here’s a breakdown of the various winners and losers from the 5 rounds we had…

Played for and got Bob.

TMO will be looking over his shoulder come the start of the season ( or is that up?)