:superbru: :efl: SuperBru - EFL Championship Predictor ‘23/24

Ah good, back to form.

I was getting a bit worried tbh.

Put me down for a Bishop Desmond 2-2.

Bloody useless… How are you supposed to predict the scores in this moat unpredictable of leagues!

Round 11 - It’s a @SimplySaint Game Really.

Well done to the youngest forum member @SimplySaint who has shown us all how to predict the Championship scores, @SimplySaint predicted 7 of the 12 results, 3 exact. Enjoy your :chapeau_jeune: young man.

Sharing this round’s :wooden_spoon: is @JxgrSaint and @Saint-Rob both scored an embarrassing 4 points
Getting his hands on yet another :wooden_spoon: is @Saint-Rob, who’s paltry 4 points from 3 correct predictions sees him bottom of the round.

Leader Board

@PhilippineSaint and @TheMightyOstrich stay at the stop.

@JxgrSaint drops to the bottom after @Goatboy climbed 3 places.

Another wooden spoon?! I’m really racking 'em up this season, gonna need to reorganise my kitchen at this rate to create a dedicated spoon drawer!

How could you not have a dedicated spoon draw already to go with the pasta stirrers that nobody ever uses?

I got rid of them as I don’t use them…

Actually, I’ve just realised the @JxgrSaint didn’t make any picks this round so got the default picks, that means that @Saint-Rob doesn’t have to get the saw out to the wooden spoon, it’s his and his alone.

Oh happy days!!

Ah, am on holiday and forgot about it

cough

Yeah, busy doing house things, sorry

1 Like

‘s alright - I think I went down one place and @lifeintheslowlane went up one.

:man_shrugging:

Shhh, don’t tell him but i think @Polski_Filip may have the wrong competition.

1 Like

If I had mentioned the other competition I’d have got abuse for getting a zillion points

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :superbru: :pl: SuperBru - Premier League Predictor ‘23/24

Lol

Lol

Round 12

Well done to @Saint-Rob for the :chapeau_jeune: with 18 points, 1 clear of @Polski_Filip.

The :wooden_spoon: goes to an abject 5 points scored by myself.

Round 13

@Goatboy and @Saint-Rob share this round’s :chapeau_jeune: with a, frankly, dismal 9pts.

@PhilippineSaint picks up another :wooden_spoon: with 2 close predictions, earning him 3 pts.

Round 14

@DellBoy grabs this rounds :chapeau_jeune: with a decent enough 16 points, 2 clear of last round’s :chapeau_jeune: joint winner @Goatboy

@Numptyboi bottom of the pile this round with 8½ points, ½ point less than last rounds :chapeau_jeune: winning score.

Round 15

@DellBoy and @TheMightyOstrich share this round’s :chapeau_jeune: with 12½ points.

@PhilippineSaint and @Dizzyfeet share the :wooden_spoon: with 3 points, 2 close predictions each.

Leaderboard at Round 15

@Polski_Filip ascends to the top, on the same points as @PhilippineSaint, not quite sure how Superbru have got the tie-breaker sorted here

I am still plumb last :frowning:

1 Like

Round 16 - Lords I’m Bad at This

Congratulations to @Rugbysaint who’s 7 correct predictions earn him this round’s :chapeau_jeune: only 2 exact predictions in that 7 but it was enough for him to beat @Numptyboi by ½ point.

@Saint-Rob takes the biggest losing this round, scoring less than myself is a hell of an achievement, enjoy your :wooden_spoon: young man. @Saint-Rob managed to predict only 2 results correctly, 1 less than myself :slight_smile:

Leaderboard Round 16

Well I’m still bottom but now 7½ points adrift!!! @TheMightyOstrich leap frogs @PhilippineSaint to the top, despite them both having the same score, go figure.