Summer 2017 transfer window

Should be Fonte’s replacement but I fear it’s VVD’s. I could be wrong and Les could be a man of his word!

1 Like

My daughter is at Cardiff Uni now doing her MA …obtained extra work/pocket money around Real Madrid and Juventus.

Primed her to help us gain some star players for the mighty Saints…thinking Ronaldo, Bale, Modric etc :cool:

Think again…Ryan Giggs, Patrick Kielty and Jason Mohamed…she is not even sure they are footer players :astonished:

She said they looked good in Cardiff Bay activities :slight_frown: for the one show :smile:

As we all know Ronaldo, Bale and Modric would not get near the mighty Saints squad :innocent:

VVD to Liverpool doing the rounds again. But then again the reporter is Phil McNulty.

Also on the BBC news…soooo could be some truth to these latest reports…then again could be silly rollocks from Liverpool. :scream: :astonished:

Bertrand off to man city?

Chelsea are considering making another attempt to sign Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci, 30, after missing out on Southampton’s Virgil van Dijk, 25. (London Evening Standard)

Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea are interested in signing Southampton left-back Ryan Bertrand, 27.(Mirror)

City want to sign four full-backs this summer, with England international Bertrand, Tottenham’s Kyle Walker, 27, and Monaco’s Benjamin Mendy, 22, all on their shortlist. (Goal)

Personally think Saints and others did look at Semedo some time ago but realised he is not suitable for PL and that his agent has done well for his client…looked OK on video but then again I thought De Ridder looked world class until he started turning out for us :lou_facepalm_2:

Whatever peeps say about Uncle Les Reed…he has my thanks and seal of approval :laughing: therefore in Les I trust.

1 Like

Schteeeve!

1 Like

I see K Billys Supersound signed up two hours ago … get him approved quick @pap , he might have something he wants to get off his chest :lou_lol:

6 Likes

The Times says that Liverpool want Tadic!

:lou_lol: YES PLEASE

Liverpool want Southampton star Susan Tadic

£35 million should do it !!

2 Likes

You ruined my breaking news SOGs :lou_sad:

1 Like

The headline would suggest, they will wither and die if they don’t sign at least 1 Saints player each year.

Liverpool want Southampton star Dusan Tadic after failed Virgil van Dijk pursuit.

Are they going to play him as a CB?

4 Likes

:lou_lol: YES PLEASE

1 Like

I’d imagine their feeling pretty peeved about Everton swooping in for Cuco Martinez, right under their noses :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Article says he’s 26. Hope they sign him before they find out he’ll be 29 in November. We should be ok with that, seeing as they appear to let the press do their transfer business for them.

Sometimes, on a day like today, true legends are born. Might make the Ashes

2 Likes
1 Like