šŸš« 'Stoptober' - its crap

I hope you can envisage a life without booze because Iā€™m fucking struggling

bloody easy mate work will not allow me to I am already just past the 5 week dry stay for this particular trip.

You hadnā€™t mentioned that youā€™d been dry for an extra week while your back-to-back sites in the sun somewhere getting mashed.

Sympathies, @PhilippineSaint.

1 Like

So what are you going to do if you donā€™t make it?

There has to be some sort of forum penanceā€¦to help you focus.

If you fail (your German invasion aside)ā€¦

1. No Mat Demarco mentions for 251 days
  2. No Gruff Rhys mentions for 257 days
  3. No Super Fury Animals mentions for 269 days
  4. No moaning about a Ā£30 ticket limit for 271 days
  5. No being a complete cunt on here for 277 days

Itā€™s an honour system, but we will just KNOW by your posting style if youā€™ve been able to keep it going.

Oh, and thereā€™ll be a shiny badge in it for you (and anyone else that signs up). No really!

:poop: I am sure I may have mentioned it once or a fucking thousand times by now :lou_lol:

3 Likes

I will also need a Friday pass for post 5 aside drinks. Other than that weā€™re on.

Yeah, no problem.

Why donā€™t you exclude Thursday post-Breakfast bourbon, Wednesday post wank weiss beer, Tuesday post-coital cocktail, Monday post-shit shots, Sunday post-piss pastis and Saturday post-Saints cider while weā€™re at it?

Itā€™s not called Drinktober, itā€™s called Stoptober, man!

Iā€™m with your wife* on this.

* Iā€™m not with your wife.

His name is Mac.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure the inventors of Stoptober would concede that a few drinks once a week is perfectly fine. In fact theyā€™d probably encourage it.

Why didnā€™t they call it Ocsober?

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Why didnā€™t they call it Ocsober?

I donā€™t know either. Could you ask them please.

I thought you were telling a joke.

1 Like

Sorry. I will try and think up a funny punchline and get back to you. I may be some time.

Because Ocmashedtofuck wouldnā€™t sell many calendars?

Hey mate, iā€™m probably not the best person, but if your struggling with life issues. Youā€™re not alone and donā€™t worry!