Star Wars : The Force Awakens

Rules for watching/reading fiction

1. Flick the brain’s “suspend reality” switch to the up, or on, position

2. Read/watch the work of fiction. Enjoy or don’t.

3. Flick the brain’s “suspend reality” switch to the down, or off, position

4. When critiquing do not attribute things done in said work of fiction to the real world.

why the fuck is there such blackmarket dollar to be earned transporting those big tentacle monster things? Who the fuck is buying things like that? Why not just get a cat ffs

1 Like

Japanese use them as Sushi / sex toys

I’, surprised by the number of doors Solos ship has that people can dock at - totally unrealistic

Admit it, Bearsy - you only pretended to forget the film in order to lull unsuspecting thread-browsers into a false sense of security - all before unleashing a maelstrom of painstakingly-detailed spoilers.

Your mind tricks are worthless here.

I think it is people like space Mike Tysons and drug dealers Bear.

I don’t know why Han is always short of money anyway? He got loads in 4 for rescuing the princess - did he spunk all of that? On what? he has the same bear and old XR3i style spaceship that he keeps loosing.

Plus he then married the princess who Luke confirmed was rich.

Fan theory - Is Han a crack head?

As an aside, I misspelled maelstrom as ‘malestorm’ at the first time of asking. I wouldn’t like to be on the receiving end of a Bearsy malestorm.

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

I don’t know why Han is always short of money anyway? He got loads in 4 for rescuing the princess - did he spunk all of that? On what?

Fan theory - Is Han a crack head?

He bought Chewie a shit ton of expensive ‘product’

1 Like

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

I think it is people like space Mike Tysons and drug dealers Bear.

I don’t know why Han is always short of money anyway? He got loads in 4 for rescuing the princess - did he spunk all of that? On what? he has the same bear and old XR3i style spaceship that he keeps loosing.

Plus he then married the princess who Luke confirmed was rich.

Wasn’t he in possession of a much larger ship than the Falcon at the start of the film?

I think Han is merely bored of the humdrum nature of regular business transactions, so decides to spice them up a bit.

Yeah, to be honest I think his a Leia’s marriage didn’t work because she didn’t like the dog sleeping on the bed.

1 Like

What’s you point? He traded in the XR3i?

Kylo Ren greatest Jedi attribute is taking his helmet off and his hair is in place, what a fucking shit Jedi.

Dooku - Master Jedi/Sith of Combat

Kylo Ren - Prospective Sith of Hairdo’s.

What is he going to do, terrify the galaxy and planets if they don’t comply with Mullets and Basins?

[Adenoids] I think you’ll find he’s not a Jedi , he’s a Knight of Ren[/adenoids]

Thought the whole point as that he wasn’t a master or anything yet , just a bit raw and clearly has ability. Bit like Antonio when he played for us.

By the end of the film its obvious he is a massive tool and despite his ability clearly spends too much time dicking about with his hair, bit like Lallana when he played for us

2 Likes

The Kinight orf Ren explained, maybe

I actually cried a little when I read the second page of their theorising, poor, poor Ewoks.

When Vader went up Health and Safety would have had a benny over the melting plastic.

Think they would have had more of an issue with the whole plasma sword without a fire guard and the validity of his CRB check given what he does when alone with younglings

1 Like

Plus 10 MLG points.

Barry ffs sort it out. If you don’t the difference between a Ren and a Jedi you might as well just go and pick up scrap in Dukku with the womp rats.

I like comparing Ren/Ben to Lallana, explains it well.

1 Like

Workers rights in the Star Wars world. Only on Sotonians.

For the record, there don’t seem to be many factions in Star Wars that give a toss about workers rights, or even child protection. Most people will tell you that the best place for a child is with its mother, and that is usually true. Did the Jedis give a fuck about maternal separation when pulling Ani away from Shmi? Did they go back to get her once the present crisis was resolved? Did they fuck. The poor kid didn’t even know how to act at that point.

Then we need to look at the wage pressure that a boundless clone army put on the professional soldiering community. Let’s not forget that they were also possessions, and slaves. That’s before we consider the cruel and unusual punishment that goes for employee termination, whether it’s the implementation of Order 66 or Darth Vader killing academy prospects or force-choking underperforming generals to death.

Health. Safety. Star Wars seeks not these things.

No handrails on a star destroyer or either of the death stars. Word has it thats why the Bothans died bringing the plans to the Rebel Allience.

1 Like

I think they make up for by giving generous amounts of holiday time to the shield defence workers.

Also… all the technology and not a single alarm or CCTV camera just doppey stormtroopers wandering around in groups.