Star Wars : The Force Awakens

You know Luke Skywalkers Uncle who he was living with on desert planet in first movie or 7th movie or however it is, was he brother or Luke’s mum, being i.e. Princess Natalie Portman, so he was i.e. a Prince, or was he brother of Luke’s dad, being i.e. Darth Vaders, so was he i.e. Jedi Powers too I was just wondering pls

Nah , hims a moisture farmer. Like Osvaldo when he played for us.

I dont know if you watch Girls, but this guy plays Adam in the series. Once he removed his helmet and we saw who it was he kind of lost his menance.

Adam eh ? never seen it but the Lallana /Kylo links seem undeniably strong.

Interesting to know if he signed any Knights of Ren shirts whilst he was still in his Uncles special needs class

gd actor that bro tho. that is what i thought, the acting is strong in this one

WHAAAAT???

He was one of the worst parts. The whole film was amazing till they got into space. Then went average and then went annoying when MLG3PO turned up (I had thought they would just leave the lamo old driots with JARJAR BINKS), then get even worse when Lallana hair made in chelsea baddie turned up. The film just about hung on till the bell to still survive as being pretty good but he was a defo negative.

Leave your mask on Hugo. You have stopped scaring the locals!

1 Like

it was gd acting tho. Maybe you just don’t see the need for an Emo Darth Vaders, but that was the role he was given + you can’t deny he pulled it off + spades!

Edit: I’ve been thinking about it, and it’s good, cos original Darth Vaders was goth, cos goths think there is something wrong with the world, and i.e. original Darth Vaders was angry with the world cos they gang-banged his mum, whereas i.e. new Darth Vaders is Emo cos he thinks there’s something wrong with his self, which is what Emo bros think. Star Wars bros are making sly culturally commentry on how goth begat emos, which is something emos will not like they get v.angar when you lump them in with goths RIP

2 Likes

To try and get a few MLG points though Owen Lars isn’t related to Anakin - he’s his step brother . His Dad tapped Shimi after he was kidnapped by the church. When he got bored of her he sold her to some Sand people. When that guy from trainspotting came back to Tunisia he gave him and his missus orphan Annies offspring. Don’t think Beru could have kids on account of only being able to make blue milk of something.

Also , pretty cruel to take a blonde kid to a planet with 2 suns, but we’ve already established the whole health and safety thing. Maybe midichlorian is what they call melanoma in a galaxy far far away

4 Likes

Good work - plus 5

1 Like

Originally posted by @Bearsy

it was gd acting tho. Maybe you just don’t see the need for an Emo Darth Vaders, but that was the role he was given + you can’t deny he pulled it off + spades!

Him taking the mask off was like girl taking padded bra off, a massive let down and I mean massive. It is ok to show your real tits to your parents so understood it in the Han Solo part but sometimes he was just walking around in public with his bee stings out embarressing the whole Empire.

Original Darth Vader had fucked up face too, so that bit made sense to me tbh

1 Like

I have often thought what an hour rate is for a stormtrooper, where do they go for a holiday and what do they do in their down time?

Same plot as IV as well other than you have to hit the hole a bit harder, we have come so far.

realistic tho, when you go back yrs later, you often find the hole has widened, and you have to hit it harder to get same results

2 Likes

Yes only last week a Death Star threatened to blow up the shed in the back garden if I didn’t comply with some evil plan or something maybe he said flan.

All in all it was a pretty successful episode for the baddies. From Giant Voldemort’s point of view, the baddies:

1. Got a new darth as emo killed his dad and turned full darkside

2. Destroyed the imperial sennate and all the planets in the same area

3. Put fear into everyone cause of 1 and 2

The cost was sun sucking death star but they can always wack another of them up again, this time without some poorly defended shield system for the 6h time.

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

The cost was sun sucking death star but they can always wack another of them up again, this time without some poorly defended shield system for the 6h time.

Insurance should pay out to be fair as it wasn’t blown up by Admiral Ackbar

…They don’t usually cover ‘acts of cod’.

I’ll go back to lurking I think, many apologies

1 Like

42.9% of Star Wars films are about blowing up a round ball with a crap shield, you would have thought the script writers would have pushed the boat out a bit on this.

How do Empire even get insurance for Death Stars anymore? Fkin ridiculous