Yay more Star Wars Stories!

Oh FFS SERIOUSLY?

ANOTHER MUVVAFVCKING DEATH STAR?

Hasnā€™t anyone taken the hint yet?

that girl is purty

Edit: oh, itā€™s the girl who was banging stephen hawking

Eurgh, this shit again.

1 Like

Itā€™s the same Death Star from A New Hope.

This is a prequel of sorts. Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t be as bad as Lucasā€™ prequels.

1 Like

I was going to say ā€œWhatā€™s the point as we know what happensā€ but after seeing that trailer Iā€™m hooked.

I shall go and see it on the day of release as Iā€™m a kool kid. :cool:

As long as it follows the standard equation of good guys have a problem, good guys overcome problem whilst incorporating love interest for no reason, all loosely gathered within a shallow script and entirely predictable plot it should be fine, so Iā€™m sure 12-year-olds, and people who wish they were still 12 will embrace it.

I sense a Pap downvote incomingā€¦

4 Likes

Pap change thread title pls the official title of this film is Rogue One: A Star Wars Story , which I prefer, cos itā€™s even more embarrassing.

Just to clarify - this is kind of a side movie to keep us going until Episode VIII comes out?

Originally posted by @Mangobean

Just to clarify - this is kind of a side movie to keep us going until Episode VIII comes out?

Yes. Itā€™s back to the time around ā€œA New Hopeā€.

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

As long as it follows the standard equation of good guys have a problem, good guys overcome problem whilst incorporating love interest for no reason, all loosely gathered within a shallow script and entirely predictable plot it should be fine, so Iā€™m sure 12-year-olds, and people who wish they were still 12 will embrace it.

As long as there are X-Wings and Imperial fighters blowing shit up then Iā€™m a happy bunny.

1 Like

Mmmmmm, shiny stuff. :cool:

luke skywalker expression at the end was lols

heā€™s using force. you will watch this movie. I will watch this movie. you will tweet out that it was gd, even if itā€™s horseshit

Youā€™re just jel, Bear.

The man has it all.

Far more excited than I thought I was going to be after seeing that. Looks very cool and they will be less constrained than a ā€˜star warsā€™ movie.

Presumably Darth Vader may well get a cameo too

glad the movies will get a chance to flesh out the environment a bit. To be honest never really taken to the clone wars or rebels toons.

Mon mothma is very well done had to double take

1 Like

Boom.

Iā€™m hard right now.

Hunger Games

Letā€™s hope they donā€™t mess it up. I am very intrigued.

One of the reasons that Empire Strikes Back is my favourite is because we get to see Darth Vader off his leash. Would be cool to see him similarly portrayed here.