šŸ’° šŸ¶ Sporting organisations that are Dirty Dogs

Woman saves football:

1 Like

So, with Blatter on his way (and heā€™ll be gone in a lot less than three months I would think), the focus moves to his eventual replacement. I think the ideal replacement will be short, with a slightly comical European accent. A lust for power is an essential attribute, as will an inordinately high level of control freakery. Once weā€™ve narrowed it down this way, I can only see one genuine candidateā€¦

Nic

4 Likes

Actuallyā€¦I donā€™t really see why not!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Could be worseā€¦

Yeah, maybe Fifa can buy Osvaldo and Ramirez.

4 Likes

Or just let them cut the grass or something. Weā€™re really not fussed.

Wats the latest on Fifa confessions?

I think the scandal involving FIFA should be merged with the Catholic priest scandals. It would make the news a hell of a lot funnier.

The Irish FA have revealed that they were given money in exchange for not pursuing a legal case following the infamous handball that prevented them from getting to the World Cup finals. Tin foil hat time maybe, but with all the arrests and indictments, you do start to wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Have a review of the goal.

Makes you wonder about Diegoā€™s dirty goal, maybe Sol Campbellā€™s inexplicably denied goal too. Blatter was around then, and the Football Ramble were going on about older journalists saying Havelange was basically the same.

FIFA have clearly had an anti-England agenda since they wrestled control away from Rous in the seventies.

Is it mental to think that they might have bribed or pressured match officials?

$607!!! All of the lols!!

1 Like

Who makes a sports film where the heroes are the executives?

Lol. Iā€™m gonna watch it tho, if I get chance.

Poor Tim Roth

I am kind of intrigued, I must admit.

Iā€™m hoping itā€™s awful in a ā€˜The Roomā€™, kind of way.

This is the must-see movie of all time, surely!! If this is not a cult classic fail, I will eat Bearsyā€™s hat, marmalade sandwich included.

I think itā€™s a pretty big step from Fifa trying to hush up something which had already happened, which was the case with the Ireland/France thing, and actively influencing outcomes of matches. Not necessarily mental to think along those lines, but I think itā€™s very unlikely that anything of the sort could have happened without something coming to light about it subsequently.

So theyā€™ve postponed the bidding process for the 2026 games

Whilst they find a way to better cover up the bribes and kick backs they receive

Well Sepp has got 6 months to sort his desk out - assuming the FBI donā€™t get him first.

Feck me, theyā€™ve even been bribing the Law

Amy Lewis ā€@ SkySportsAmy 2m2 minutes ago

Interpol suspends agreement with FIFA. In 2011 Interpol received a 20m EUR donation from FIFA for a 10-year Integrity in Sport programme

Just forwarded this on to the other sides favourite Journo.

Expect the next wave of attacks to start soon

Please understand I cannot comment, but read the article maybe papster can do more on it

On the one hand, youā€™ve got FIFA releasing a movie about how great they all were in wrestling control of the game away from those despicable English. On the other, youā€™ve got Qatarā€™s World Cup, almost certainly bought and paid for, being an edifice to actual human death. Over 2000 of them. How many people are going to be able to sit in those stadia without thinking of the sickening and needless number of deaths suffered during their construction?

1 Like