šŸ’° šŸ¶ Sporting organisations that are Dirty Dogs

if i.e. Qatar World Cup award is proven to be dirty, they should prosecute the FIFA bros with the death of 1200 migrant workers IMO.

Who died at the London Olympic? Was it one of the spice girls?

Is that real?! Jesus shit.

lol yeah either them or russell brand

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Is that real?! Jesus shit.

itā€™s ok, almost all of them were indian slaves AFAIK

@RonaldKoeman: Shame!!! http://t.co/CIXLaxAn6p

Still rumbling onā€¦not sure why Robert Plantā€™s involved though

1 Like

I thought it was Russ Abbott

EDIT: Blatter to resign.

Sepp Blatter resigning!!! He had suspicions about himself, and decided he had to go as he couldnā€™t trust the bastard.

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Blatter resigns.

Some good news on an otherwise sorry day

OMG !!

Fuck! What a nightmare, Blatter is about the only bro not implicated in the scandals! They had one shining beacon of morality in all of FIFA, and now he is gone.

Respect to Blatter for taking a moral stand tho. Enough is enough! He is saying. If FIFA will not play clean, then I want no part of it.

Sheffield United timed that press release badly.

1 Like

Perhaps FIFA thought that with the Adkins story breaking it was a good time to bury bad news :smile:

1 Like

Ha! It was trending for a while beforehand.

I just took at another site covering the same subject.

Iā€™m starting to see why I like this site better.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s something of a surprise. After his truculence and belligerence youā€™d have to assume that something is about to come out that is going to make his position untenable. I havenā€™t seen the full details of the letter written by the South African FA, but apparently it instructs FIFA to withhold $10m of SA funding and send it to Jack Warner instead.

Given all that we know about Sepp, up to and including standing for election in the midst of this shitstorm, the fallout from this promises to be interesting. I wonder if Qatar will keep their hosting rights.

Canā€™t claim credit for this, but it made me chuckle.

1 Like

Blatter to remain FIFA president for 3 months, to oversee the department of shredding & backdating.

1 Like