:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Spurs :tottenhamfc: (TV - BT Sport)

When they told you they loved it, were they sniggering? :thinking::grin:

1 Like

In fairness, Phil’s version would have sounded better than the original.

2 Likes

Who the fuck is? Ukulele check shirt bellends, more middle class pricks ruining weekends.

2 Likes

Precisely

:wink:

1 Like

Conceit is an unattractive trait, phil. :expressionless::grin:

My missus told me she liked them when they came on the radio one day, I told her all their songs to me sounded like;

‘ding-ke-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-ke-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-ke-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding ding-de-ding-de-ding’

And now she hates them muahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Now that is poetry Bazza!

To be fair this is a 100% improvement on Mumford’s lyrics.

2 Likes

I bought my first racing bike from Mumfords in Lymington on HP…5 bob a week…quality didn’t come cheap, even in those days. On the up side Mr Mumford never felt tempted to sing to me.

1 Like

What about his sons?

His kids were OK…it’s his grand kids who can’t hold a tune in a bucket.

1 Like

It is a sign.

I have a Saints fan on the trip today (& a Bompey one)

How’s the Bompey one getting home?

2 Likes

Or was he sold to a Polish club?

So will Djenepo get a start? I doubt he will, but difficult to see an alternative if Armstrong isn’t fit to start.

Sims given a chance? Maybe play Valery in the wide AM role? Either way, I’m underwhelmed at our creative options.

Surely Djenepo starts. He’s never going to get better if he doesn’t play. I think I’d rather see Long play in the other role than Smallbone to be honest.

Not a bad shout.

Real early kick off here, yay! What will be, will be. A win would be super but totally unexpected

4 Likes

I’m really sorry about this but I fancy us today.

Spuds will be expected to come onto us so we can play ‘away team’ stylee. That will suit us.

Nailed on 0-3 then.

Good to have you back, Stu.

3 Likes