:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Spurs :tottenhamfc: (TV - BT Sport)

Fair play, Alli is shit, where is he going?

Here, heā€™s our new midfield enforcer :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Fuck no, but I wouldnā€™t put it past us.

1 Like

Real, Inter, PSG etc

So no idea

But it is Levy so prob Real so he doesnā€™t need to pay for Bale

1 Like

IMHO Redmond goes missing in games too often so iā€™m looking forward to Moussa being given a run in his absence. He wonā€™t defend as well, but then again we could have stuck the A and B Teams behind the ball last night and they would have still won. That is assuming RH picks him of course. But after an almost comical last 90 minutes as well as 180 minutes of goalless pony, i can only see one winner.

1 Like

More chance of seeing Bale on the 1st tee at The Muni on Sunday. He wont play for a few weeks after signing.

2 Likes

And then he is so injury prone he will do a Lalannaā€¦

1 Like

Fucking Mourihno does it again. Puts it out in the press that Spurs are ā€œinterestedā€ in our best player (Ings) in order to unsettle the preps for the game. Did the same when we played Utd a few years ago and there were rumours about him wanting Fonte.

3 Likes

Can you get his autograph for me? :grin:

4 Likes

Spurs had to wait until they were up against 9 men before scoring tonight. Who is the ref on Sunday? :thinking:

David Coote. Gave Spurs that penalty in the Cup replay last February.

And they were already one down by that stage ! Iā€™m still not confident about Sunday but the team has already managed to surprise me twice this new season so why not a third :weary::weary:

3 Likes

Insanity is doing the same thing again and again, weā€™ll field another wank defence when weā€™ve 3 years to sort it out, Iā€™ll go back to my original statement of are our being deliberately stupid?
Stephens getting a 4 year deal says to me weā€™re fucking inbred.

1 Like

Who really knows Bazz but the truth might set you free :raised_hands:

Well Cunt Lawrenson has us down to lose so there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

5 Likes

Weā€™ve about as much chance as winning on Sunday as some daft cunt admitting they liked Mumford and Sons 5 years ago.

2 Likes

Redmond out. Armstrong in the squad but probably not starting. King of The Scummers not going anywhere ā€¦ 100%

2 Likes

Not a fan of the Mumfords Bazza?

One of the few karaoke songs I do that everyone loved back in the sandpit.

1 Like