:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Spurs :tottenhamfc: (TV - BT Sport)

:saintsfc: v :tottenhamfc:

• :saints: 0-0 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 1-0 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 2-0 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 3-0 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 0-1 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 1-1 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 2-1 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 3-1 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 0-2 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 1-2 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 2-2 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 3-2 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 0-3 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 1-3 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 2-3 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: 3-3 :tottenhamfc:
  • :saints: gonna win, believe
  • Hojberg is actually gonna score in a :tottenhamfc: win
  • a draw of some sort

0 voters

Televised game on BT Sport.

Didn’t I read somewhere the other day that all of our games are televised this season? :thinking:

1 Like

All games are being shown live by Astro supersport in Malaysia and the South China Sea :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Optus Sports here in Ozland

2 Likes

Yeah, I think @Polski_Filip asked the same question. It was certainly mooted that they would all be available. Would help Sky and BT to attract subscribers back.

Seen nothing confirmed yet though.

Project restart showed all games.
But the extra matches (ie those not picked for TV originally) were done and no club received any payment for them.
Sky BT et al had costs to cover those games so lost money.
Now the clubs want to be paid for being on TV in those extra games.
Sky et al are saying fook off

BT can fuck off

I think that with them giving free coverage for this month at their expense that should be enough. The clubs are given free exposure after all.

1 Like

cough

We’ll play shit, a centreback will fuck up and lose 0-2.

W’hey, and we’re back to normal. Just like we’ve never been away. Gotta love Bazza

1 Like

Poll added to the OP…have at it Sotonians

1 Like

Oh great.
We will have no Armstrong or Redz.
They will have Bale.

You really think so?

Bale’s agent, Jonathan Barnett, told BBC Wales Sport on Wednesday that talks over a move were “slowly progressing”.

I see that as Levy being a dick about money again, they’ll sign him on deadline day, if they don’t Levy said he tried but Real’s demands were too much of an obstacle.

I hardly think we as a club would be in any position to comment on Spurs, Gao’s done nothing, said nothing since he took over.

Bale deal is self financing ÂŁ15m in wages cost to Spurs who will dump Dele Alli to cover it

Bale deal confirmed according to the Athletic’s Spurs reporter - as well as Reguillon on a permanent deal with both to go through tomorrow

Mwah mwah mwah @BTripz
:wink: