:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Crystal Palace :crystalpalacefc: (Live on :sky_logo: Sports)

:saintsfc: v :crystalpalacefc:

• First of 3 home games for the :saints:, they want to avenge the loss at the start of the season, :crystalpalacefc: will be their usual defensive self but will capitulate…:saints: to win
  • :crystalpalacefc: will be their usual defensive self and will catch :saints: with balls over the top to Zaha, :crystalpalacefc: to win…easily
  • a draw

0 voters

Win this one and we are safe…

1 Like

If Fulham fail to beat Burnley tonight, we are safe. :+1:

But we will be 4th from bottom :flushed:

2 Likes

Poll added to the OP

Ings possibly available

It’s beginning to sound like " cross that line and you are in trouble…"

Will some one please just euthanize this skid mark of a season

Can you add a “I have no fucks left to give” option

6 Likes

It’s 20:15 kick off by the way, not 20:00 as stated above.

I expect better from Sotonians.

Get your shit together @BTripz.

1 Like

4e3302ff458696bef6525ee4bd6b359f28e7f4e8a4b44bd4b8cd6dac3c644b08.0

2 Likes

I’m just doing my civic duty and informing my fellow Saints fans so that they don’t turn on Sky Sports at 19:59 expecting immediate action.

Instead, due to your negligence they’d be left listening to the usual drivel from cunts like Carragher or Suicide Souness for quarter of an hour.

3 Likes

Can’t summon the enthusiasm to watch it so will probably just tune in to the Adam ‘n’ Dave show.

It’ll probably turn out to be a cracking game. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Zaha and Benteke have been crap for a while now so you know exactly what to expect from this evening.

Plus they’ll probably get a penalty from the VAR numpties. (Forster is already diving the wrong way…) Are Jon Moss or Mike Dean involved in any way this evening?

Now that we are mathematically safe I will watch with tepid levels of interest and will celebrate at the final whistle come what may. Because even if we lose it will still be one step closer to this shit show of a season being over.

3 Likes

4-1 Saints, Tella to get his first goal, Armstrong with another, Vestergaard and Ward-Prowse with the rest, fuck it we’ll score theirs as well, a Che Adams own goal to finish off.

5 Likes

Where did you get it? How much was it? How much did you take and have you got any left for me?

(The glorious concoction you’ve been smoking)

3 Likes

I’ve always liked the cut of your jib, young fella.

1 Like

Corrected

3 Likes

Ings starts

1 Like

Ings starts. Minamino in for Theo

1 Like
1 Like