🎂 Sotonians milestones

My shits have never been the same since having to endure the non ‘edgy’ music after doing some dodgy tab at Glastonbury in 1990. Funnythat they were getting better until having to endure Barry recounting long lost glory day Glasto bollocks.

I managed this once. My life has been one huge, messy, sometimes painful disappointment after another ever since.

2 Likes

just to butt in here

having just arrived back at work and during the journey stopped in Labuan over night where the hotel bar serves botttled Guiness. Which for the life of me is bloody difficult to get in the Philippines. So imbibing of a few of these little stout bottles my shit is now jet black and pebbledashing the pan like a gardner powerwashing the driveway.

4 Likes

Malbec? I know two people that refuse to drink it, because they say they’ll be shitting the whole of the next day.

Malbec is clearly the best grape. Beautiful. I won’t drink the merlot as it gives me the headaches.

See what you did there Phil … very clever

1 Like

Damn, you guys that can’t handle red wine are pussies, just had a bottle and my solid excretia tomorrow will be just as solid and regular (as clockwork) as normal.

Same here, bottle of red wine and a couple of Ales a week. All will be normal tomorrow!

I am a bit behind catching up on various logs, and I hate to be a party pooper, but this thread really has turned to shit hasn’t it? Gone right down the pan in my estimation. It seems to have taken a turd for the worst. The battling cable layers, are one moment flush with success at their latest delivery, only to get the bum’s rush and dumped on from great heights in the wink of a brown eye later from their Porcelain straddling adversary. From Tales of The Ultimately Satisfying Perfect Clean Wipe, no skiddies Crimped Curler, to disarse-terous exploits of Pebble Dashing the Khazi based on various food/drink intakes, is this taking toilet humour too far? I’m surprised we haven’t had a chain reaction from the aptly named Jack Schitt and Coxford Loo on this matter.

However I have to say I am most impressed with the accuracy of @fatso 's time keeping.

I can only assume that he keeps a Log Book next to The Throne :lou_sunglasses:

7 Likes

Can a Mod change the title to the “Sotonians Kidney Stones”

It is closer to the content ?

Wow … that is all a bit weird … just logged onto FB (pun not intended) and lo and behold I’ve acheived My 7 Years Anniversay of Joining Faeces Book (pun intended this time).

A Sotonian Milestone :cool:

1 Like

Definitely an important date for the diarrhoeay. :lou_facepalm_2:

Soz for that … been on it all night and I’m feeling somewhat ‘jaded’ at the moment

1 Like

Very disa’poo’nting Steve. But you’re obviously feeling the ‘strain’ and I don’t want to ‘pile’ any more pressure on you so I’ll ‘wipe’ your slate clean on this one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Off to Egham today for my elder stepdaughter’s graduation - she has a 2:1 in history from Royal Holloway, and a very good 2:1 at that. She came back from India last Thursday (a trip for which numerous posters on here were kind enough to sponsor her) and a couple of insect bites had caused her left foot to swell to somewhere near twice its normal size. Thankfully it’s a lot better now, which means that she’ll be able to wear a pair of shoes!

Out for a meal at her favourite pub by Windsor Great Park this evening, just to top off the day.

8 Likes

Congratulations Anna! Firsts are for swots.

2 Likes

The ladies in the house have got all the milestones so far re Uni etc…BUT :astonished:

This coming season will be number 60 as a Saints supporter :innocent: first taken as a 7 year old on the terrace at Milton road end :laughing:

Pushed over the top of the turnstile to save money …to the wall behind goal with my orange box :smile:

My grandfather, Father and Uncles with the rest of their dock work mates up behind me somewhere talking shiiiite and abusing everyone…flooooods of orange coloured water or was it watneys ale flooding down the terrace :slight_frown:

I think it is 60 years and I think it is Saints I support…old age…Nurse more medication please. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

AND i am only 21…I think :cool:

COYS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Lets have another one. :kiss:

9 Likes

My daughter is doing work experience at my place of work. I’ve managed to embarrass her twice in 48 minutes with inappropriate workplace comments.

3 Likes

Pretty piss poor effort that tbh.

Agreed, unless she has reported you to HR then you need to try harder

1 Like

Tommy Mulgrew clap clap clap clap clap Tommy Mulgrew clap clap clap clap clap !

1 Like