🎂 Sotonians milestones

Going the Sunday only this year. I’ll be 44. It has been a few years since I did the whole weekend. We did have a group of young uns ask to have a photo with us once. Those weird old people.

2 Likes

Today, Barry Sanchez attended a Saints game (not yet confirmed but an occasion worth marking nonetheless).

7 Likes

I bet he left before the equaliser.

1 Like

Mr Tigger agreed I was right. A small thing to you perhaps but a huge happening in the tigger household

8 Likes

Two years later and he’s “studying” for A levels. His sister is mid degree but the rest of the post doesn’t need to be changed…

3 Likes

I hit the big four-zero today, I have opened 3 presents so far, one was a beer tankard and the other 2 were packs of beer, I feel it is going to be a good day followed by a terrible sunday :lou_sunglasses:

13 Likes

Happy birthday Gav. Get yourself to Brighton and i’ll buy you a few beers :beers:

1 Like

Happy birthday Gav! And happy birthday pap I believe!

3 Likes

Happy birthday. Looks like a perfect birthday so far.

1 Like

Happy birthday. Have a good day.

1 Like

Happy B’day nipper!

:+1:

1 Like

Happy Birthday, make sure you get something to help on Sunday

1 Like

Happy birthday young whippersnapper. Hope Saints do the business for you today. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Belated happy birthday for yesterday Mr Butler, I hope the head is ready for another go today…

1 Like

Darling?
As it’s our Wedding Anniversary tomorrow I’m going to take you out.
Oh wow! Where we going?
Krakow Beer Festival…
Slap.
Ouch

5 Likes

If she really wants to go, you should take her - stop being a curmudgeon

7 Likes

Makes you wonder why you bother putting in the effort eh? I feel bad for you, you are obviously massively underappreciated.

Now about that spare ticket…

5 Likes

I’ve got a surprise for you she said. She sold it well. Huge surprise party for our anniversary in the Village square. Free food, beer tent live music.
You’ll fit right in she said.
FFS, it’s the annual senior citizens clubs festival. All the OAP clubs in every village are here in their village versions of National dress.
And cakes, thousands of tons of cakes.
She has avoided hospital by bringing me proper homemade polish kielbasa and…
Genuine village OMFG where is my stomach/throat Moonshine.
Jeez my hair just grew 3 inches

5 Likes

Well, I’ve just had an injection in my eye for the first ever time. For those squeamish about this sort of thing, big Black And Decker Drill. Brrm. Brrm. Brrm.

Also got the news that we’re primarily trying to save the sight that I have. Any improvement, which is possible, will be seen as a bonus. The good news is that I am not exhibiting any of the side effects, lke going completely blind or haemorrhaging or any of that good stuff.

Signed off work for the next two days, where I will literally see what I can see.

12 Likes

Good luck mush

2 Likes