🎂 Sotonians milestones

My daughters are 8 today, considering the shit that Sabrina had to go through in her first 4 years of life we are pleased to have her, and her sister of course, around today and for years to come…

12 Likes

They look real sweeties…twins, double trouble…my wife is a twin. :lou_wink_2:

Mate, they’re a bunlde of mischeif from the moment they wake 'til the moment they go to sleep…

As for your wife and sister-in-law can you tell the difference or do you not care (anymore!!)?

That should be easy. One will be the one he fancies, the other one will be the one he is married to.

5 Likes

Ahh that’s easy despite them being supposed identical twins…if I had married the other one, I would have strangled her a long time ago.

1 Like

Give me a downvote if it is true and you don’t want anyone else to know. This will be just between you and me oldcuntsaint. Mum’s sister is the word. :wink:

1 Like

MLT put his arm around @intiniki 's sister for a photo-op last night. Respectful photo-op, I must quickly clarify. I know my audience.

Nik, bereft of football knowledge, won’t realise that this is a milestone, won’t realise she has vicarious cred and probably thinks that MLT is a vegan version of a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich.

5 Likes

Your transparent chicanery has won you your upvote. :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

I just came to this thread to brag about my sister’s (2nd/3rd) encounter with Matt thingymebob thinking it was a milestone for someone. Even I’ve bumped into him a few times myself. I also once spoke to Francis Benali at work. There was the opening night of some bar were some pretty low grade saints players were and one thought it amusing to give me an unwanted kiss as he left #metoo.

I thought MLT had quite a grasp of my sister in said pic.

Anyway Seacity Museum has an exhibition about Saints for those of you in Soton and surrounds.

4 Likes

That’s how I gain most of my pap points. I am always trying to improve my chicanery. That and give pap shit. Bear still in rehab? How much rehab does he need to make a baby?

5 Likes

Me too, but I didn’t want to encourage the sexual perverts on here.

1 Like

I refer to you obliquely in my real life defences of the principles of freedom of speech.

“I run a forum”, I say. “Because I run a forum, and because I’m a bit of a dick” (the audience nods and giggles at this point), “I’ve had people say some fucking terrible things about me. Call me a cunt. Use personal information to try and push buttons. I’ve not deleted a thing. It’s all still there”.

This is a productive relationship, @tokyo-saint , and this is a welcome admission.

Sent by Twatatalk by a micro-penised short-arse wearing a Metallica T-shirt, surrounded by Warhammer 40k figurines and paint pots, in a rented house.

8 Likes

Call me a cunt.

This is a productive relationship, @tokyo-saint , and this is a welcome admission.

Sent by Twatatalk by a micro-penised short-arse wearing a Metallica T-shirt, surrounded by Warhammer 40k figurines and paint pots, in a rented house.

I agree Pap, Noted. Please include this in the forum rules. This could be a peace deal. I am mined to push for ‘a pencil dicked mangina cunt’ on the other hand I need someone to create insults about so will have to think carefully.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Comrade pap!

3 Likes

Already? The orbit around the sun has speeded up…Happy Birthday Sotonian Astro-Pilot. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Good Friday?

@pap is Jesus!

Of course.

It all starts to make some warped sense now.

5 Likes

I once put a Facebook status up quoting the AC/DC lyrics “On the day I was born a rain came down. There was trouble brewing in my hometown”

My mum piped in with “Actually, son, it was a lovely day when you were born. Sunny in Southampton. Easter Sunday”.

So yes, Jesus Pap could be more than an exclamation from a shocked or exasperated Sotonians poster.

3 Likes

I was born on Good Friday

2 Likes

Today?

Fuck me you’re precocious.

It may have gone over my head

But surelyJesus’s Birthday is 25th December

and he was murdered on Good Friday.

Just saying like.

1 Like