šŸŽ‚ Sotonians milestones

krGF has just booked our first house viewing.

Itā€™s normal to start panicking uncontrollably about now, isnā€™t it?

6 Likes

Oh yes. Itā€™s also the start of being expected to take an interest in things you never imaginedā€¦like curtains. :lou_surprised:

3 Likes

Christ, she gets annoyed when my response to ā€œwhat do you want to watchā€ is ā€œI dunno/whatever/donā€™t mindā€.

This is going to be hell :lou_facepalm_2:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Just keep sayingā€¦

Well we could go look in Laura Ashley for furniture/furnishings if you donā€™t fancy a trip to IKEA.

Youā€™ll be fine.

You will get fed up with fvcking meatballs though

2 Likes

Being trapped in Ikea with Ed Sheeran being pumped on loop is pretty much my idea of hell.

3 Likes

I have never set foot in or otherwise visited an Ikea store or viewed an Ikea catalogue or visited an Ikea websiteā€¦

1 Like

Oh lord, sheā€™s only gone and booked another straight after.

This is all getting way out of hand already

2 Likes

You and me palā€¦I think there is now a very good chance I never will. :lou_lol:

1 Like

What are you going to do with your life if you donā€™t get shacked up with a crippling mortgage and an unnecessary interest in home furnishing? No, seriously what elseā€¦?

Oh I am the one who says ā€œI donā€™t mindā€ in my relationship. My partner gets quite annoyed.

I didnā€™t mind the curtain shopping until we got quoted Ā£5k.

In my day the first set of curtains were government suplus blankets nailed to the window frameā€¦attractively draped of course. :lou_lol:

4 Likes

In my present abode I have black out material with an extra layer of carboard duct taped to the port hole to stop the light coming in .

5 Likes

I think we need to see your interior design techniques on TV.

1 Like

Daughter admitted to hospital last night.

Fingers crossed.

Grandkid #2 On their wayā€¦

1 Like

Update.

She has progressed to Gas & Airā€¦

Itā€™s a Girl!

Somehow both myself & Mrs D_P were convinced it was going to be a Girl as well!

Mother & Baby doing well.

Bubbles tonight!!

11 Likes

Congrats grandad and all concerned. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Chris Rea sang a song about thisā€¦

1 Like

Great news Phil.

Celebrate long :lou_lol:

1 Like