Social Integration is not happening

Send it by PM

1 Like
1 Like

Hi Barry - we’ve missed you today. Assuming you were sticking it to the man

:lou_wink_2:

This article shows where we overlap. Medieval in their approach to woman’s rights / equality.

Also good to see that Syria are within a gnats chuff of qualifying for the world cup despite us being told by the govt that they’re the bad boy, but 100’s of Syrians going “home” to Assad lead areas that have been cleared of the sponsored terrorist groups (esp those sponsored by Uk & USA).

2 Likes

Nice story Barry. No way that was a “technical glitch”.

The people are speaking and deserve applauding. I share your sentiment of good will towards the people of Iran.

@fatso

hold on a minute here.

I can turn water into wine (Just takes a while for the fermentation)

I have come back from the dead three days after drinking the above mention feremented water

And my mum was a virgin and I will not believe anything else :lou_lol: (do you imagine your mum shagging)

2 Likes

Good people no doubt, questionable cultural attitudes to women though, they will rise and crush the men and that suppressive religion and beliefs, I just want to live long enough to see it.

If women and men were 50% equal on this planet it would be an awfully lot safer and better.

Backward stonethrower Mogg and the Catholic faith once again telling women what to do.

My mum? No.

Not good news for Barry

Why not? Barry can now demonise the CofE and the culture of England, that tries to blame others for its own failings, whilst holding back women’s earning potential and chances of rising to the top on merit.

He’s probably got a few people to apologise to first, so give it a while.

Personally i would go for 100% equal. Seems fairer.

Still holding onto your outdated CofE values?

How very Rees-Mogg of you(is he only wrong because he goes to a different church?).

1 Like

Attack and be pedantic and ignore the content of the statement, how very SOS.

I haven’t ignored the content(bit rich coming from you, i must say), although i have now corrected it for you. You chose to only give people 50% equality(almost like an outdated religion). I’m left asking why?

Defender of the faith, which 50% does your church allow women?

100% each how can you have that? Jesus wept. sharing is my point, now go and have a wank and a pint.

Maths not your strong point Barry?

100% each would mean full equality. Anything less is not true equality.

Sharing? You don’t share true equality as everyone has it in its entirety to begin with.

You wank in the pub? Must be a northern tradition. People are bit more reserved down south.

Jesus is more likely to be weeping over your weird traditions(you do like mentioning your messiah). Do you wank over him?

How can both parties have 100% each in a relationship? Its 50/50, have a wank son.

Equality is not achieved by dividing up rights. There’s no 50/50 split(apart from in the minds of people like you and Rees Mogg). Equality is not like dividing up an amount of apples.

I’m shocked you that you can’t grasp that Barry. Ask your vicar to explain it to you.

Your reasoning is a bit wank.

2 Likes

equal|ity.

[ɪˈkwɒlɪti, iːˈkwɒlɪti]

NOUN

1.the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, or opportunities:

“an organization aiming to promote racial equality”

synonyms: fairness · justness · equitability · impartiality ·
[More]

2.a symbolic expression of the fact that two quantities are equal; an equation

Now that you have found a dictionary Barry, look up liberal and tolerant.