Social Integration is not happening

Perhaps you have been having too many Barry. He is right. It is not 50/50. That is only half each.

lib|eral SOGGY is a whopper and SOS can’t divide and do maths

[ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE

willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one’s own; open to new ideas:
“liberal views towards divorce”

synonyms: unbiased · unprejudiced · prejudice-free · accepting ·
[More]
non-partisan · neutral · non-aligned · non-judgemental · non-discriminatory · anti-discrimination · objective · disinterested · dispassionate · detached · tolerant · liberal · permissive · broad-minded · undogmatic · unprescriptive

antonyms: prejudiced · judgemental

favourable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms:
“liberal citizenship laws”

synonyms: tolerant · unprejudiced · unbigoted · broad-minded ·
[More]
open-minded · enlightened · forbearing · permissive · free · free and easy · easy-going · laissez-faire · libertarian · latitudinarian · unbiased · impartial · non-partisan · indulgent · lenient · lax · soft antonyms: narrow-minded · bigoted

(in a political context) favouring individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform:
“a liberal democratic state”

synonyms: progressive · advanced · modern · forward-looking ·
[More]
forward-thinking · progressivist · go-ahead · enlightened · reformist · radical · left-wing · leftist · freethinking · politically correct · PC · right-on antonyms: conservative · reactionary

relating to Liberals or a Liberal Party, especially (in the UK) relating to the Liberal Democrat party.
“the Liberal leader”

theology

regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change.

(of education) concerned with broadening a person’s general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.
“the provision of liberal adult education”

synonyms: wide-ranging · broad-based · general · humanistic

(especially of an interpretation of a law) broadly construed or understood; not strictly literal:
“they could have given the 1968 Act a more liberal interpretation”

synonyms: flexible · broad · loose · rough · non-restrictive · free ·
[More]
general · non-literal · non-specific · not literal · not strict · not close · inexact · imprecise · vague · indefinite · ill-defined · unrigorous · unmeticulous

antonyms: strict · to the letter

given, used, or occurring in generous amounts:
“liberal amounts of wine had been consumed”

synonyms: abundant · copious · ample · plentiful · generous · lavish ·
[More]

lib|eral

[ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE

willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one’s own; open to new ideas:
“liberal views towards divorce”

synonyms: unbiased · unprejudiced · prejudice-free · accepting ·
[More]
non-partisan · neutral · non-aligned · non-judgemental · non-discriminatory · anti-discrimination · objective · disinterested · dispassionate · detached · tolerant · liberal · permissive · broad-minded · undogmatic · unprescriptive

antonyms: prejudiced · judgemental

favourable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms:
“liberal citizenship laws”

synonyms: tolerant · unprejudiced · unbigoted · broad-minded ·
[More]
open-minded · enlightened · forbearing · permissive · free · free and easy · easy-going · laissez-faire · libertarian · latitudinarian · unbiased · impartial · non-partisan · indulgent · lenient · lax · soft antonyms: narrow-minded · bigoted

(in a political context) favouring individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform:
“a liberal democratic state”

synonyms: progressive · advanced · modern · forward-looking ·
[More]
forward-thinking · progressivist · go-ahead · enlightened · reformist · radical · left-wing · leftist · freethinking · politically correct · PC · right-on antonyms: conservative · reactionary

relating to Liberals or a Liberal Party, especially (in the UK) relating to the Liberal Democrat party.
“the Liberal leader”

theology

regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change.

(of education) concerned with broadening a person’s general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.
“the provision of liberal adult education”

synonyms: wide-ranging · broad-based · general · humanistic

(especially of an interpretation of a law) broadly construed or understood; not strictly literal:
“they could have given the 1968 Act a more liberal interpretation”

synonyms: flexible · broad · loose · rough · non-restrictive · free ·
[More]
general · non-literal · non-specific · not literal · not strict · not close · inexact · imprecise · vague · indefinite · ill-defined · unrigorous · unmeticulous

antonyms: strict · to the letter

given, used, or occurring in generous amounts:
“liberal amounts of wine had been consumed”

synonyms: abundant · copious · ample · plentiful · generous · lavish ·
[More]

Libleral??

It is not difficult Barry. If women and men are 50% equal then they are not equal, they are only half equal. If they are 100% equal, then they are equal.

:lou_facepalm_2: FFS don’t argue with him…he’s proved conclusively he just can’t grasp the fact that equality means you BOTH get 100%. Sometimes it’s just not worth it.

1 Like

Its my dictionary I’ll spell it how I want you restrictive fascist.

1 Like

Equality Barry, not equallity.

No wonder you don’t understand.

100%*. The whole/total/all. How do you only give someone half of that and call it complete equality. Partial equality seems to be what you are advocating, which isn’t really equality at all.

I’ll ask again, which bits are you going to deny women having and do only the men get to choose who gets what?

*this doesn’t include sports, as they seem to believe that you can give more than you possess, “he gave it 120%” said the manager(who didn’t understand basic maths).

It’s this the most tedious sotonians argument ever?

5 Likes

I agree, SOS has never heard of 50/50 relationships, that’s fine as I’ve never hear of 100/100 relationships, the lad needs a weekend with a brass sucking his love length, he’s wound up.

It’s up there. Defining ‘generation’ was pretty tedious. Now that I think about it this is a dangerous path Fats, I don’t want to be reminiscing* about such things :lou_surprised:

*reminisce is my word of the week.

1 Like

As a ratio is 50/50 not the same as 100/100?

Ah fuck I’ve been sucked in :lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

It not too late…just back slowly towards the door…nobody will notice.

That’s very nice Barry. Now go back to the beginning and remind yourself what we were talking about.

Do women deserve 100% equality?

A whole weekend? That deserves it’s own “just giving” thread.

Of course they deserve 100% equality, you’re being pedantic, you need that brass son, wind down a bit.

Me and my wife are 50/50 split equal with her owning 100% of it and getting all the say.

2 Likes

I think there should be a million percent equality and will not stand for anything less

2 Likes

2 Likes

Security issues aside from this we communicate with our faces, what about the poor ladies hair loss and anemia for a mans imposed culture?

What difference does it make to you or your life if people choose to wear clothes that you don’t approve of? Do you lie awake at night fuming about certain methods of dress? You really seem quite obsessed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.