Social Integration is not happening

The front page of the Liverpool Echo has Barkley getting slapped and a woman murdered in Speke, the Bournemouth Echo has a leak in the police station…

I’d prob need to know where the Danger Estates in Bournemouth are too tho for Comparison. Why you bustin my balls anyway, I was backing you up! Liverpool is deffo 0.003 more danger than B.Mouth i thought you would be ram that down sog throat!

6 Likes

Kill the droves, stop them leaving. It’s the scousers that made Liverpool shit, let them sort it out.

That is a fucking mouthful for the name of an estate. Do they just shorten it to BSLOSKC/NG?

4 Likes

I think it’s Barry’s Mrs who’s Southern elite. Bazza’s just got lucky and married above his station.

1 Like

Is Barry a proper Scouser?

2 Likes

Won’t disagree with that at all, she is a scouser though.

3 Likes

You’ve married above your station AND to a scouser? Is that possible?

3 Likes

Only if you are from Portsmouth.

9 Likes

The words Barry Sanchez and reality should not be used in the same sentence.

How about a nice story of the people of this country standing up to those that refuse to intergrate.

It even has Piers Morgan claiming Birmingham is in Asia.

Journalist and television host Piers Morgan dubbed the picture “photo of the week” and shared it on social media with the caption: “Enraged EDL racist stared down by amused, contemptuous Asian woman.

1 Like

I thought it was a women standing up for a person wearing a Hijab?

Oh Barry, has no one told you, people are free to dress as they please. Wearing a Hijab in Britain is not a crime(only in your head).

Read it through again and again, until you can see past the word Hijab, OK.

Standing up for her principles is probably going to catch you out as well, but give it a go anyway.

ohhhh…BURN MOTHERFUCKER!

1 Like

Have I read this wrong, a woman sticks up for a woman against a group of EDL for wearing a Hijab?

I read this.

She said the picture was taken when she stepped in to defend a woman wearing a hijab, who had been surrounded by a group of the protesters after she called them racists.

Forget what she was wearing, unless you consider others clothing choices a good enough reason.

Any comments on Ian Crossland of the edl?

“dirty unwashed leftwing scrubber”. The disrespectful witch chose the minute’s silence for the victims of the terror attack in Stockholm and Westminster. She’s lucky she got any teeth left.”

Or didn’t you read that bit either?

Of course I did, so did this women defend another women wearing a Hijab?

Read the highlighted bit, then this.

She was quite a small woman. When i realised that nothing was being done [by police] and she was being surrounded 360, that’s when i came in as well.”

Why are you so obsessed with the hijab(seems a rallying point for some), is it because it stop you having to talk about Ian? Still no comment on him. Tell me your views on his comments.

Ian is a racist bigot, what is there to say? Is this about a woman defending a womans attire?

No Barry, it’s not. Attire is nice word, Saffiyah is a principled young woman and Ian is a cunt. We agree, i think.