Social Integration is not happening

On this we do.

One’s better than none.

Look for the positives.

If i come up for the Liverpool game, can i sit in your corporate box?

It is not mine, its a mates carpet firm based in Crewe and Milan.

Crewe and Milan! LOL, that’s great.

1 Like

He is a rep, I say Milan but its by Begamo airport, he gets corp for this as his boss is a Saint,fair play I say.

Why dont you post any of these stories Barry? Could it be because they dont fit in with your agenda?

No because the title of the thread is something different.

1 Like

My point exactly. So you ignore anything to the contrary. Hardly the action of someone who professes to be of a tolerant nature and who says he wants everyone to get on. You come across as more of that twat from the EDL Barry.

being fair to Barry, this photo does not show social integration happening. In fact, it shows the opposite and proves his point. Firstly, there is an EDL demo, showing a lack of integration. Secondly, the woman and man are in each others faces, which isn’t integration. Thirdly, it took a half Pakistani women to stand up for the Muslim woman… where were the white people, the Christians? So if anything, I think Barry could have used this photo to highlight his argument that social integration is not working.

3 Likes

My favourite was the builder bro in the hi-vis in the background giving the thumb like “get out of our country”. I mean, he may have been innocent bystander or complaining cos they was standing on his fresh tarmac, but it was v.good stereotype anyway.

The trouble with this tread is that it started off with an erroneous statement: “Social Integration is not happening”

As we’ve all agreed social integration has been happening on this island for thousands of years and it will continue to do so for as long as there are people living on it.

Bazza backed himself into an indefensible corner from day one and has been arguing it ever since.

If he’d titled the thread, “I don’t think Social Integration is happening, what do you think?” we might have had a sensible discussion but Bazza’s not interested in what YOU think.

It’s set up for Bazza to tell you “How It Is”

6 Likes

It’s one of his better efforts cos it’s vaguely related to the matter a hand, but yeah even barry himself will give you examples of social integration happening. I think he prob ought to append “fast enough for my liking” or something like that.

1 Like

Thought i said originally that it was people standing up to those that refuse to intergrate. Never said it shows integration. Quite the opposite, so very fitting for the thread title.

The Woman in the photo is a British women, or are you with Piers and believe Birmingham to be in Asia?

He could only use it like that to show the problem is white Christian more than anything else. Do you think he will?

Or “…non-religiously enough for my liking”?

Or “…white enough for my liking”? I’m just trolllllllllllllllling.

1 Like

If bazza gets one chance to edit the title I reckon he should go for …except in Derby which is fucking ace.

1 Like

My post was in reply to SOG, not you @saint-or-sinner . I am aware where Birmingham is. I also read that the woman’s half Pakistani and half Bosnian, I think. She may well identify as British, im not sure.

Not that it matters, but I think there is a bit dbl standards. I.e. if a bunch of immigrants was having a peaceful demonstration & memorial for innocent rips, and an edl bro turned up to disrupt it, I don’t think the photos would come across quite so sympathetic.

How can she identify as British if she is half Pakistani and half Bosnian? It’s a fucking disgrace. Fuck off back to Pakistosnia or Bosnistan or whatever.

3 Likes

In the original picture I thought that she prob had large breasts, but then I googled around to find different angles and i think it was just the way her jacket was hanging, and they was only b cup at Best.

She is very pretty, of that there is little doubt.