So, who are you really? No need to hide

I have no idea what any of that means. I’ve read it twice and it irritated me a little. I’m happy to put myself forward as your nemesis based on this irritation you have caused me, although it might be difficult juggling you and pap. You may have to take it in turns. You dickhead.

Is that a threat Pappy? i know back in the day you were a face on the flower gardens. Are you attempting to roll back the years to those halcyon days via this forum? I’ve never posted on TUI so no idea what people are on about. I’m Dave Of Clausetum always have been always will.

And there was me thinking it was because you had 6 legs and could lift 50 times your own body weight.

Hello. I’m the Kraken. I am The Kraken on SaintsWeb Forum, though I very rarely post there any more. I am also The Kraken on The Ugly Inside, which I frequent more.

Greetings one and all.

3 Likes

I love The Kraken

1 Like

I like the sounds of this reputations points thing. +1 for you Bear.

One of the best poster out there! Welcome.

lol tokyos, ur such an upvote whore

Minus 1 for Tokes being a scandalous brown noser.

1 Like

Unofficial welcome The Kraken! The butler will be along at some point.

Thats more like it! I’ve been moaning it’s too nice round here. What we have been missing is a c*unt like you to spice up the boring stuff.

1 Like

That’s more like it!

1 Like

So where is Sarb? I’d hoped to troll him for a while.

Much better!

If you like it Rum breath, say so, otherwise Lou get’s all the votes for promising 40+ nudes.

Originally posted by @Dave_Of_Clausentum

Is that a threat Pappy? i know back in the day you were a face on the flower gardens.

1986, possibly. Then all the other lads got taller and I didn’t, so I took up geekery because the “winning scraps” business was largely over.

Are you attempting to roll back the years to those halcyon days via this forum?

I’m back on the Flower Estates every other week, so I don’t miss it.

I’ve never posted on TUI so no idea what people are on about.

If that’s true, someone must have hacked your Twitter account when I DMed you to confirm it was you joining.

I’m Dave Of Clausetum always have been always will.

If that’s true, a certain Mr Ilingsworth won’t be happy with you when he finds out. Don’t worry. I won’t grass. You can take the boy out of the council estate, etc.

Seriously mush, you can see what we’re all trying to do here. I’d much rather you re-signed up under a different account that people will recognise and properly join in the fun.

This DoC stuff is shit, and if it has genuinely has been you all along, jesus fuck lad, get new hobbies.

What exactly is the DoC shit Pap? You’ve mentioned it a few times now, and I haven’t the foggiest. Then again, I don’t normally frequent TUI so I guess I wouldn’t know what goes on over there.

Me too. Frankly, I’m getting a bit worried about mixing with the likes of people from the flower estates and coxford! As a Harefiield lad, frankly, I find you guys a bit scarey!!! :wink:

Yeah, well fuck you I live in Poole but brought up in Blandford so shove that up your peace pipe and smoke it.

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Me too. Frankly, I’m getting a bit worried about mixing with the likes of people from the flower estates and coxford! As a Harefiield lad, frankly, I find you guys a bit scarey!!! :wink:

Oi!