So, who are you really? No need to hide

‘Ant’ is actually a nickname, based on my microscopic height. At time of birth I was the smallest baby to be born in this country and I just didn’t grow much.

It’s OK though - I’ve mostly got the hang of the stilts and this adult-sized human suit now.

1 Like

Really!? Wow!! That’s an interesting factoid. Any claim to fame is a good one IMO. Your mother must have been really pleased with you for avoiding all that nasty vaginal tearing and stuff. :smile:

My own claim to fame is that I was the baby with the biggest dick born in this country. There is even a comment about it on my birth certificate. “This baby is the biggest dick I’ve ever seen” - Signed Dr Rosenpenis.

Not really, I was about 10 pounds at birth!

Fuck it. :slight_frown:

Cheap!

Originally posted by @Fatso

That Sarnia thread on SWF should have been locked a long time ago. There is clearly something wrong with Sarnia. I would suggest some sort of mental health or special needs. It’s pretty much everyone against him, which isn’t difficult because he is so clearly wrong, but because he is so clearly wrong and unable to discuss things properly **I can only assume there is something wrong with him. **

Possibly. I just reckon he’s successfully trolled the fuck out of everybody on that thread. Top work, IMO.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Cheap!

There is only 1 price Pikey isn’t there Bearsy? In fact before Bear was born he went on a starvation diet so he would only by a 1lb on exit.

BTW Big Bad Bob on TSW, renamed over here in homage to Don Papiono

1 Like

Hmm, if he has been trolling then I agree, top work. I’m not sure though. I’ve never been sure if Alpine a saint trolls or if he really is as nuts as he appears. I keep convincing myself that he is a troll but the sheer relentlessness of his negativity cannot be an act. It would be exhausting. I’m more likely to accept Sarnia as a troll as he is keeping his posts to one thread…a nice manageable amount for a troll.

Alpine is definitely not a troll, not sure about Sarnia.

Dibden Purlieu Saint on Saints Forever, and then on TSF and Saintsweb before being banned. Then came back as Unbelievable Jeff.

I’m Dave of Claustentum aka DOC I’ve never posted anywhere as anything else. Perhaps.

1 Like

So is Sleeping Beauty really that hot in bed or is it all a Fairy Story?

I look on TUI v.occasionally, usually when Nick has done one of his satire articles, which are sometimes v.good, but I couldn’t follow all that DOC stuff at all. What is the skinny on all that, or is it all too complicated, tiresome & pathetic to bother with?

Pure filth lad. Loves being slammed by dwarf, goes like a train.

2 Likes

No idea lad, never posted on there. I used to post on fansonline but got banned as I got confused for a con man known as St Bangkok.

1 Like

You know, if god had meant you to type bollocks, your fingertips would probably look a lot more like scrotum.

I’ve seen the crap Nick has had to put up with over at TUI for this DOC bollocks. I’m not as nice as Nick and this isn’t a centralised website like fansnetwork which is difficult to change. This could be a fucking eCommerce flower shop within a week if we so wished. We do not wish that; it’s more an indication of how easy it’ll be to deal with a DOC problem if it ever becomes one.

1 Like

Good timing pap, the peonies are just coming into bloom.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Dibden Purlieu Saint on Saints Forever, and then on TSF and Saintsweb before being banned. Then came back as Unbelievable Jeff.

Are what point where you Sarb getting me fractions for hating on Indians at the Ramada Inn Glasgow?

Why do you hate Indians? I thought this was the nice swf breakaway group?

The cowboys always hate the Indians.

Nah DPS proclaimed he was called Sarb and not DPS, but said he was at the Ramada in Glasgow the same night as DPS said he was. I posted the tweet, DPS protested saying he Indian and not DPS but couldn’t meet Pap/whoever to prove it etc etc. General usual saintsweb lols in at its peak.

This is a nice saintsweb breakaway, my job is to stop it being too nice (mums web) and to troll bear a bit. Hopefully find a good nemesis along the way. Usual form stuff.