So, who are you really? No need to hide

Wow so I go out for a roadtrip for the day (I went to Oman for 10 minutes, how cool is that eh?) Then I went to a booze shop that had no booze.

And I get back and we’ve become an ecommerce Flower shop.

Well, I have to say, that really is a stroke of luck. Mrs D_P is an absolute wizard at growing Orchids. I have no idea why or how, but at one point over the winter we had something like 8 different types of the things all growing out of a cast off packet of Dunhill Lights and some Green Parrot Droppings.

Guys, I have to tell you, the one thing you really don’t want moving in next to your place is a flock of Green Parrots. The poo all over the car every morning is bad enough but it’s the goddamn noise they make.

Still. IF the Flower sales go well maybe we can set up a nice lucrative Parrot importation business as well. I certainly have plenty of stock available.

BUT papster ffs stop all this clowning about and get a move on, we gotta get this money moving, how else are us lot gonna be able to afford a European Tour? I mean we’ve all seen Granty with his “Hey look at me all those TSW muppets paid for me to come watch England in Slobberyinia tonight posts on Tweeter” (has he put on a bit of weight since the forum matches or what?)

Get that paypal account set up, I’ll sort out DHL and we can get to Khazakstan or Austria or wherever!

1 Like

Where’s my bastard welcome? I heard this is a friendly place full of lovelies

Will plough through the threads to see who is about. I hear Fry is undercover and outsmarting Pap.

Well done for setting up Pap btw.

2 Likes

Don’t know the full details, but they had a poster over at TUI called Dave_Of_Clausentum. tbh, I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of his posts over there, but every time someone new joins they get quizzed about if they’re him or not. Imagine if I’d thought every poster that joined up since dune left SaintsWeb was Barry Sanchez, except it was five or six of us asking each poster, and you’ll begin to get an idea of the scale of the problem.

It’s all they ever talk about, to the extent where famously tolerant Nick is now talking about banning people for bringing it up. Like I say, I don’t know the details, but the consensus is that it’s a waste of time for everyone. I reckon it probably deters new sign-ups too.

I’m Coxford_lou, and I’m sick of being miss nice gal on here. I’m gonna start kicking some arse… Tokyo and Ohio, watch out!

Bloody female impersonators! I can see your adam’s apple y’know! :wink:

1 Like

I am honestly and sincerely glad to see you here Whelk.Welcome!!

bletch is butler, and is in charge of the official “Whelk-comes”. I’d welcome you myself, but he really does get quite territorial about well, everything, really, but especially the butlering.

I have a feeling that he will regret this stance following the bumper weekend of signups. He has his work cut out, and I doubt he has the capacity to simultaneously handle all nine of you in one go.

Tell the lazy shyster to get his finger out of his arse; I’m still waiting and I’m fuming here.

4 Likes

pap

Cheers for the welcome and the dozen bottles of champagne.

Arrived today direct from epernay.

Wasted by lunchtime and unable to touch cider ever again.

Really never expected that sort of welcome. :laughing:

All blooooody Goatboy offered was a pint of bitter at the next drinks meet.

I assume Whelk will be receiving the same…as all others joining our happy group :cool:

Happy dayz :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

You are quite correct, if somewhat indelicate to our other residents, in broadcasting the news of my huge generosity. Getting old ottery back was a very pleasant surprise after the duldrums of last summer. Not only did I want to shower you with gifts that reflect the esteem in which you are held, I also really wanted to get one over on Goatboy. I just wish you’d told me how cheap he was beforehand.

Oh FFS, I came over here to get away from people like Whelk.

Sfcsim

saints web - Dr Who?

Saintsforever - can’t remember

ugly inside - sfcsim

full circle and retiring soon!

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

ahh the shy Tory by any chance?

1 Like

Thanks I’m touched.

Originally posted by @Whelk

Thanks I’m touched.

It wasn’t me. Are you a Catholic?

Nobby Plumbs but you can call me nob.

iansums on Saintsweb and sainti on TUI

Pleased I’ve found the Bear on here (comedy genius) but still looking for Deppo. Or are they one and the same?

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Whelk

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

ahh the shy Tory by any chance?

At least you’re not CB Fry…

I adopted a new username as I was pissed off with the one of Saintsweb. Only an occasional poster on both.

I should’ve done. I might have had a chance with Chertsey

1 Like

I was Seaside Saint 2 on the other forum, not that I posted much. Already enjoying the better atmosphere and better layout over here though. Kudos pap!

4 Likes