Site suggestions and feature requests

I agree Saint Ohio.

I also see that some anonymous poster just down-voted you.

Smug bastard - hiding behind pap’s invisibility cloak.

In all serious I agree with you, KRG.

I recall that in the early UI days people could change names at will and even log in using other posters names.

It was fun for a while but quickly became rediculous and had to be addressed.

Hey, I’m just down voting to get the groucho badge, and it ain’t working, don’t take it so bleeding personally FFS

Haha! I didn’t even know you down voted me, but that’s the point.

I don’t really care much about the points and stuff, however, I do like to know who I have offended when that happens. That’s all really!

Can we have a go to top of page button?

Originally posted by @Goatboy

ctrl-home on your keyboard…

No points, but the Kudos, man the Kudos…Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Originally posted by @BTripz

Or on Bearsy’s keyboard, Control Homo

I think pap actually might feel the same, Halo.

I remember him threatening Bear that if she persisted in changing her user name, she would find her name permanently changed to (something like) Tokyo’s Bum Boy.

The threat of that seemed to make her keep her name as Dr. Rosenrosen - or some such.

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Or on Bearsy’s keyboard, Control Homo

you can’t control homo, it is i.e. genetic condition like i.e. being no good at snooker

Originally posted by @Dr.-Rosenpenis

you can’t control homo, it is i.e. genetic condition like i.e. being no good at snooker

So why do you have it on your computer keyboard? Hold on…I’m looking for the good at snooker key…Fucking stupid American keyboards!! :scream:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m far from pleased with the abuse of a decent function. We’re trying to build a site where people want to contribute. That’s not going to be easy if people are posting as other people. It’s actually got the potential to devolve into a worse fucking mess than all the DoC woes over at TUI,.

Originally posted by @pap

Yeah, I’m far from pleased with the abuse of a decent function. We’re trying to build a site where people want to contribute. That’s not going to be easy if people are posting as other people. It’s actually got the potential to devolve into a worse fucking mess than all the DoC woes over at TUI,.

Guys, what have you done - you’ve upset Pap! Say sorry!

“Concerned” is more the word. I don’t think that the spectacle of one of our best posters “appearing” to be into 14 year old boys is very edifying, or a good advert for anyone stumbling onto the site.

Seriously considering losing the offensive tags as well, but Tokes has done the decent thing and deleted the thread.

1 Like

Poor Pap.

I agree, there was a terrible 20 mins when it looked like it was me who was into young boys. Whatever bear does in his private time is up to him but agree he shouldn’t let it all out on the forum.

Can someone break the ice? #awkward. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Originally posted by @BTripz

I’m on my phone.

Pap, I don’t understand what this means. What’s the difference between a hyperlink and a link?

You’re addressing this from the perspective of a relatively sane individual. If we did have downvotes displayed, my guess would be that we’d have oodles of recriminatory posts from less sane individuals about why they were downvoted.