Site suggestions and feature requests

Wah! Confused. Got a screenie of the Latest By bit?

Happens for me too Pap, mainly on the larger threads.

Sorry, being slow.

What do you mean? Does that link not show the error page? That’s what comes up when I click on ‘Latest By’.

Ok, gotcha. Will look into it. In the meantime, the bookmarking should take you to the last page you visited if you just click the thread title.

^^^ You can’t up load pictures from your device KRG…they need to be externally hosted. You just click on the picture icon in the reply pane and add the picture url.

Be nice if we had a “Gallery” you could upload to and then link the picture into the thread…but little at a time.

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

^^^ You can’t up load pictures from your device KRG…they need to be externally hosted. The you just click on the picture icon in the reply pane and add the picture url.

Be nice if we had a “Gallery” you could upload to and then link the picture into the thread…but little at a time.

I’m on my mac! I uploaded it to tinypic, tried all the different links and none bloody worked!

It’s the icon on the editor that looks like a picture

Thanks BBB. I got that part of it. I even understand you have to put a link in, it’s just whenever U do that, whichever link I stick in no picture comes up. Just some tiny blank box.

Ok, the Latest By stuff has been fixed and changed a bit. Evidently, the original coders thought it’d be a good idea to set page size to 2 billion and display all posts for a topic. Yeah, that won’t fly around here :laughing:

I’ve made the behaviour a little more intelligent. It’ll correctly and automatically determine the page number, and keep the page number as the site default (currently 20).

Apols for the inconvenience like. Cheers to KRG for pointing it out.

Strange, I took the link you posted earlier and put it in the “Source” box of the “insert/edit Image” dialogue. Must just be your mac displaying it funny.

Did you just try posting and see what happens.

Can we have an American Football and cycling area please! :football::biking_man:

1 Like

Done. They’re under Other Sport. They’re not on the category sidebar right now (that only updates itself semi-regularly) but if you click the Other Sport section, you’ll see subcategories. You can also start discussions in either category.

I’ve also re-classified bTripz NFL helmet post into the bargain.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Can we have a 1,000,000 point badge for official ITKs who break stories i.e. Cedric Soares set to sign = does + i.e. Jumanji set to sign = does + papsweb picture exclusive taken straight off twitter faster than MLG.

Cheers.

1 Like

Whilst catching up on yesterdays action, I click on “Blame Bearsy…” and get a post-free page and no link to the initial page.

Help!??

I got that too. Quick workaround; click on a different page, then go back. Or the Latest By link should always take you to the last page.

why would anyone click a link that says blame bearsy???

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Whilst catching up on yesterdays action, I click on “Blame Bearsy…” and get a post-free page and no link to the initial page.

Help!??

I got that too. Quick workaround; click on a different page, then go back. Or the Latest By link should always take you to the last page.

Nope. I do the latest by route whenever I’m on here. Have tried clicking on the link and also going by the sub-section. All the same.

I can’t see any posts on the ‘I Think They Are Hot thread’. This keeps happening on various threads.