Site suggestions and feature requests

I can happily confirm, this is the correct, Bearsy.

(though, bear, you arse, that was secret!)

1 Like

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

I can happily confirm, this is the correct, Bearsy.

(though, bear, you arse, that was secret!)

Sorry lou! We love you v.deeply, but we love ourselves more! We would sell out our even our own dearest grandmother, we would crawl across the broken bodies of our nearest friends + relations, if it preserved our own beloved hide from danger & persecution!

Movies would be a lot shorter, if they starred bears. If I was in a situation where i.e. Nazis was interrogating me to find out i.e. where the Jews is hiding, i would be fessing up before Himmlers even unbuckled his belt, i certainly wouldn’t be waiting around for him to start lifting fingernails! They’re over there bro, I would say, and there’s some next door. If you give me a few minutes I can probably find some more for you too bro, no problem. Happy to help.

Jus to confirm, the above comment may seem really dumb and like someone has hacked bear but it is not i.e. me, it is the genuine i.e. bear.

1 Like

Yeah, I knew that most of my down votes were from you, Lou, but you were man enough to tell me you did it the first time, which was good and honourable! I’m not worried about getting down voted, but I wanted to see who was doing the ones that were obviously not you simply so that I could see who I was upsetting so that maybe I could have an idea of what I was doing bad.

Pap is prolly right though in saying that to show the down voters would have a detrimental effect with some posters. All is good. :smile:

1 Like

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Sorry lou! We love you v.deeply, but we love ourselves more! We would sell out our even our own dearest grandmother, we would crawl across the broken bodies of our nearest friends + relations, if it preserved our own beloved hide from danger & persecution!

Your love is superficial. Even though I now have good reason to, I still haven’t betrayed you.

PS. It’s true, folks, I have never vomited once in my whole life! I have a stomach of steel!

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Your love is superficial. Even though I now have good reason to, I still haven’t betrayed you.

yeah yeah wait until i.e. the wolves is closing in + the only way to save urself is to reveal i.e. bout the design of tattoo i keep on my left buttock. We shall see who is and who is not superficial under those circumstances!

Unlike you bunch of babies, I’ve got principles!

PS. Folks, Bearsy is secretly an Aston Villa supporter - he doesn’t even like Southampton!!!

It’s OK papington, dumb Beltch had simple password of i.e. HOMOFOBE. This was like 3rd guess after i.e. SCRABBLE and i.e. HENRIETTA-DID-HE?.

We will post pictures of Beltch heroes, like i.e. Susie Dent (did he?) and like i.e. James Joyce (did he?) in compromising situation.

Quiet pls.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Yeah, I knew that most of my down votes were from you, Lou, but you were man enough to tell me you did it the first time, which was good and honourable!

I’m all woman, thanks Ohio. :wink:

I like the rep function , at PUP.net I fucked all the trolls up by setting it for plus fifty every time they hit the minus rep button. :laughing:

How about some proper smilies …

1 Like

Originally posted by @Arthurhucksake

How about some proper smilies …

I like the first one with the waggling finger pointing to the left.

1 Like

After I post a reply, the page always goes back to the first page of the thread and I have to navigate back to the last page to find what I just posted so that I can admire the majesty of the post I just made, and chuck it for spilling errers.

Can that be fixed at all?

Yes. Does my head in too. Will address tonight.

On a similar note, papster, if you have changed the order to newest first when posting, I don’t think it shows newest first when it refreshes.

Pap, if I forget to untick the box to receive email notifications for responses to a new thread, is there any way I can do it after the thread has started? My email inbox is being flooded at the mo.

Just wondering how I can copy and paste on a forum has i’m struggling to do so?

I know this! I do copies by highlighting stuff and then holding down Ctrl and then pressing c on my keyboard

I do pastes by holding down Ctrl and then pressing v on my keyboard

1 Like

Originally posted by @74eddie

Just wondering how I can copy and paste on a forum has i’m struggling to do so?

Yeah, it’s not as easy as it could be.

The Bear has you covered though. I generally use keyboard shortcuts. Ctrl-C (copy) and Ctrl-V (paste).

Images are slightly different. Click the image icon in the editor, then paste the address of the image in.

YouTube vids, etc. Just Paste 'em in using Ctrl-V. You don’t have to do anything else.

Not sure if its been mentioned or if I’m just missing something but on my phone (the only time I use the site) when I click on a thread it takes me to the first post and I have to waste valuable seconds forwarding through the pages to the last post I read. Can you change it so it takes me to the last time I accessed the thread? If yes, please do it. If no, fuck you and this fucking place.

2 Likes