Site announcement : edited threads

If you are here now Barry, you are a cunt. My apologies for saying it when you werent here. If you have gone again, my apologies again.

I’m confused as I don’t know if Pap is sticking up for me, trolling me, rolling me or fully nailing me to the mast…

7 Likes

Not a probem Mr Git, I’ve given my dossier I’ve compiled to the CPS on your knowledge of the criminal system and they said he was a coaster all the way though and just blagged it, they actually said you’ve improved in criminal knowledge since you’ve left.

2 Likes

Good to know Barry and thanks!!!

2 Likes

Does anyone seriously believe that Cherts is compiling a dossier on Bazza?

:lou_facepalm_2:

Top work Cherts.

2 Likes

Its like Roger Cook this.

He’s got dossiers on all of us. I am srs. He blackmailed tokyo-saint over some suspicious posting patterns and that is why tokyos is not post here so often

4 Likes

Good job I never made that map of the burial sites.

The dead ones anyway.

1 Like

Things must be srs bear hasn’t used my full name in 6 years.

7 Likes

is there no dodgy dossier?

oi sarb post ur dossier! Post the barry files! I am srs!

3 Likes

No idea what has happened but is dossier code and/or French for dick pics?

12:32PM Barry called someone a “Whopper”. Could be a racist slur. Needs checking.

11 Likes

13:01PM Barry says Martina is “Shite”. Shite is brown. So is Martina. Racist slur, refer case file appx 15-01 to 15-62.

10 Likes

I hope that Cherts doesn’t “sex up” the dossier and cause unnecessary conflict

7 Likes

2016-10-07 approx morning.

“Barry uses the term boy. I have heard this mentioned in a racist context. I am going to pretend that I know of no other context in which the term can be used.”

1 Like

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Bearsy

13:01PM Barry says Martina is “Shite”. Shite is brown. So is Martina. Racist slur, refer case file appx 15-01 to 15-62.

2016-10-07 approx morning.

“Barry uses the term boy. I have heard this mentioned in a racist context. I am going to pretend that I know of no other context in which the term can be used.”

2016-12-08: Just Now

Pap approves of the use of the word ‘Boy’ by a known racist. Enabling/accesory to racism.

Hehe. The lack of self-awareness is staggering and your racistdar is shit.

It was only a couple of days ago that you were making out that all of the 52% didn’t want immigrants here.

To quote the great Captain Mal.

“My days of not taking you seriously are coming to a middle”.

Captain Mal is my hero. His ‘chain of command’ quote is my favourite :lou_smiley:

1 Like

Oh, okay, we’re only supposed to take Bazza at face value when he trolls.

Gotcha.

I want you to post anything thats racist that has my hand to it, as I said before (you never got back to me, you never do when in a spot) one where it hasn’t been doctored, altered and the context is understood?

Once you can’t find that I want an apology and a statement saying you won’t make unfounded accusations again towards aposter you have admitted in playing and not the post.

I have been kind and will continue to be as I am a nice guy who enjoys a laugh, I don’t enjoy being called a racist and a racist at your leisure, no one would would they if it were (it it totally) unfounded, your bullying attitude speaks volumes.

Please post evidence not an opinion, your arse was handed to you yesterday concerning law so I don’t need to explain your unfounded accuastions.

I’m watching you from now on.

2 Likes